intu Potteries is not just a shopping centre: we offer a wide range of services including free Wi-Fi, free mobile phone charging points, wheelchair hire, baby change and breast feeding facilities, Click & Collect, Collect +, free events and a Kid's Club soft play area.
1. Our new baby change and breast feeding facilities have recently opened with more changing stations a comfy and private breast feeding chair and toys to entertain older children.
2. Wider parent and child parking bays, situated with easy access to the centre.
3. We hold over 80 free events for all the family including half term Kids’ Club activities and events to bring in the new season.
4. Free Kids’ Club: families can sign up and receive a free goodie bag, and activity booklet during school holidays. Once registered they will be the first to know about upcoming Kids’ Club events and new family stores and restaurants.
5. Kids’ Club soft play area, this is a brand new service available from mid-October on the Middle Mall outside The Sweet Emporium. It is an unsupervised play area so that kids can let off a bit of steam in between shopping with their families.
6. Free Wi-Fi everywhere at intu Potteries, all you have to do is register once and then it will recognise you on your next visit.
7. Free mobile phone charging points, located on the Upper Mall by HMV, Lower Mall by Melice with two new points to be located in The Hive leisure development, shoppers can enjoy 30 minutes free phone charging with complete security.
8. Free wheelchair hire, we have two wheelchairs that can be hired from the Customer Services Desk.
9. Collect +, a new service available from the Customer Services Desk which allows shoppers to have delivered and sent back items which they have bought online.
10. Click & Collect, shoppers can purchase items through the intu.co.uk website and have them delivered to the centre ready for collection at a convenient time.
11. Amazon Lockers, these are very useful for Amazon shoppers who want to avoid being out when their parcels get delivered to home. The lockers can be found outside Debenhams, one escalator up from the Lower Mall or down from the Middle Mall.
12. Photocopying service: for a small fee, staff at the Customer Service Desk will be happy to photocopy in black and white and colour your important documents
13. Electric car charging bays: these can be found on Level 1 of the multi storey car park and are used regularly by our environmentally friendly greener shoppers.
14. Park Mark awarded car park. Our manned multi storey car park is the only one in the City Centre that has been awarded the Park Mark safety award and for the thirteenth year running. It is well lit, safe and secure and has a friendly car park security team who will happily escort you with your bags to your car or help find your car for you, if you can’t remember which level you parked on.
15. Community hub: we pride ourselves in being the heart of the community of the City Centre and surrounding areas with up 20 local charities per year utilising our free charity and community mall space allowing them to promote their important work in the community. We have also donated £5,000 to local charities this year, The Donna Louise Trust, Stoke On Trent Gingerbread House and Stoke City FC Enterprise Fund.
intu provides additional support and customer service for our customers with dementia, their families and carers.
Following our drive to make our centres autism friendly, this year we are working towards becoming dementia friendly, using Dementia Action Week as an opportunity to raise awareness and create some dementia friendly activities.
Some of the activities we will be doing throughout the…Read more
Our corporate responsibility (CR) initiatives are closely tied to the successful running of our centres and help deliver operational excellence. Equipping staff to meet the needs of customers with autism or ensuring, via our skills programmes, that retailers can access a better-prepared talent pool of potential employees – these activities directly support the welcome our customers receive at our …Download
Shoppers can be assured that they’re in very safe hands when visiting intu Potteries in Stoke-on-Trent, as the team is celebrating the achievement of the Park Mark – Safer Parking Scheme award for 16 years running! Plus, they have been awarded Park Mark status for the surface car park adjacent to its leisure complex which includes 7 restaurants and a 9-screen cinema.
A Park Mark is awarded to…Read more