As a full time Assistant Retail Store Manager for Smiggle you will be responsible for maximising sales, upholding the image of the brand and inspire the team. You will lead by example and will have a proven track record in customer connection and know how to translate this to your team. This position is for a maternity cover contract till October 2018 with the potential opportunity to become a permanent member of the Smiggle family!
To succeed in this role you must be bright, customer oriented, have a passion for our products and delighted by kids and parents alike.
• Including opening and closing of the store
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Develop, train and succession plan your team
• Manage and process stock
• Set up of instore promotions and visual merchandising
• Store administration; including daily reports, banking and cash handling
• Minimise stock loss through good disciplines and process
• Develop group member accountability for effective teamwork
Skills & Experience:
• A proven track record in a fast pace retail environment.
• Extensive knowledge in loss prevention, health & safety and visual merchandising
• Sound leadership skills
• Strong customer focus
• A passion for stationary and working in a fun environment