We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support the existing marketing team.
Objective of role
• Provide support to deliver annual marketing plans for intu Potteries to support key business objectives and implement the annual marketing calendar, whilst consistently working for the benefit of the wider intu group.
• Support the Marketing Manager - intu Potteries to deliver the annual business plan and marketing plan.
• Support development of event strategies in cohesion with the Assistant Marketing Manager and implement event activity in line with campaign objectives and those of the wider intu group
• Ensure effective event management in line with Health & Safety guidelines, manage external suppliers and deliver clear communication to centre teams. Undertake detailed reviews of all events including retailer and shopper feedback
• Build strong relationships with retailers to drive content for marketing activity, including online, social media and events, provide retailer support for general marketing enquiries and centre promotions.
• Event management support including some evening and weekend working.
• Support the Marketing Manager with regular retailer meetings; manage retailer communications/offers generation.
• Manage delivery and communication for retailer events, ensure activity is in line with health and safety guidelines and deliver clear communication to relevant teams
• Update the website and all social media channels, as well as providing prompt responses to all customer enquiries received online.
• Support to pre-launch and launch of the leisure development.
• Manage all aspects of requests from charities for donations, collections, free promotional space, recruitment drives etc., within the centre, including maintaining a diary of events and collating collection results for reporting purposes.
• Work closely with the Assistant Marketing Manager on website and social media. Ensure that the intu Potteries website is kept up to date. Help to develop interesting and engaging content to increase visitors, fans and followers.
• Manage all the literature in the centre, making sure that it is current, regularly replenished and that stock levels are being monitored.
• Where appropriate, use creative writing skills to produce in house press releases, centre literature and centre magazines.
• Provide support to the marketing team in monitoring competitor activity.
• Provide administrative support where required and work in conjunction with all intu colleagues to maintain consistently high standards within the centre.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating 'MC at intu Potteries'.
Download a Job description here.
The deadline for applications is Friday 22 July 2016.