Job Title: Joiner/Multi-disciplined craftsman
Department: Technical Services
Hours of Work: 42 hrs. , Mon /Sun.12 hr. shifts four on four off between 00:00 to 24:00hrs Including Bank Holidays.
Start Date: 1st November 2015
Intu Retail Services Support Services are currently seeking a Joiner/Multi-Disciplined Craftsman to work as part of the technical services team.
As a Joiner/Multi-disciplined craftsman within the Technical Services department of the business you will work with other team members to maintain and repair the common areas, using a wide variety of general maintenance duties including but not limited to general repairs, painting and manual handling. You will be expected to operate access machines (after training) and present a professional, friendly image at all times.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
• To undertake reactive repairs and PPM maintenance to the building fabric
• To undertake manual handling duties as required
• To operate MEWP equipment for high level tasks, if trained to do so
• To be efficient, polite of smart appearance and diligent in the discharge of the duties required, including the wearing of the correct company uniform.
• Completing daily forms to support work carried out
• To attend meetings and training provided by Intu Retail Services on operation related subjects
• Compliance with all work related Health and Safety regulations at all times
• Any other reasonable task requested by a member of the supervisory/management team
• To become First Aid and Defibrillator Trained and maintain the qualification throughout employment
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Excellent Customer Care Skills
• City & Guilds in Joinery
• Good all round construction experience, shop fitting, general joinery
• Good Communication Skills both verbal and written
• Flexible/supportive team player
• Confident/friendly distribution
• Attention to detail /vigilance
• Good literacy & numeracy skills
• Well presented appearance
Click here to apply.