intu Potteries are looking for a Female Toiler Attendant/Cleaner.
Hours of Work: 30 hours, Mon /Sun. any 6 hour shift between 00:00 to 24:00hrs
Including Bank Holidays
This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
TOILET ATTENDANT DUTIES
• To ensure that all sinks lavatories and urinals are cleaned in accordance with cleaning specification
• To wash down all walls and floors and toilet cubicles in accordance with the cleaning specification
• Replenish consumables as and when required
• Empty all litter bins
• Check all entrances prior to trading ensure they are free of litter and cigarette ends
• Regular checks of all entrances throughout the day
• Ensure mall areas are free of litter by regular patrols
• Respond to spillages within the agreed time scale
• Put out wet floor signage and remove on an as and when required basis at all entrances
• Clean glass and mirrors to a height of 6ft
• Remove marks and dirt from all painted surfaces
• Become proficient in the use of ride on scrubber dryer machines, vacuum cleaners, wet and dry vacuum, pressure washers.
• Keep service corridors clean and tidy and remove any cages to the service bay
• Provide World Class Customer Services at all Times
• Good all round house keeping skills
• Excellent Customer Services skills
• Able to work alone or as part of a team
Trained to BICS standard
To apply please click here.