Job Title: Customer Service Team Leader/Supervisor Role Level: Supervisory Team
Team: Customer Services Location: North West - Potteries
Reporting to: Customer Service Manager/Coordinator
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, five days out of seven, flexible to support evenings and weekends as required.
Key Purpose: Working in partnership with all areas of the business to deliver a proactive world class customer service to Centre operations and drive operational improvement to ensure first class relationships and the delivery of exceptional customer service levels are achieved at all times.
To ensure all daily customer service duties are delivered to the highest standard, exceeding customer expectations and living the core intu RS values at all times.
Drive all Centre promotions and incentives, ensuring customer awareness and meeting team key performance indicators.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
A results driven, people manager with considerable working knowledge of customer services within the commercial / property / hospitality/ retail sectors, demonstrating the ability to drive customer services improvement to ensure first class relationships and the delivery of exceptional customer service levels are achieved at all times.
• Knowledge of supervising large teams within customer service functionality.
• Supportive/Proactive team leader with a positive attitude.
• Demonstrate excellence in oral and written communication.
• Exemplary presentation skills with experience of presenting to and engaging management and customer service teams.
• Capable of dealing with change quickly and efficiently whilst maintaining effective service provision.
• A high energy professional capable of influencing at operational level, developing excellence with internal and external partnerships.
• Analytical mind who can bring clarity to difficult situations.
• Ability to work well with others and continue to deliver results under pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to establish credibility quickly.
• Outstanding motivational and people management skills.
• True leadership skills necessary to achieve ambitious targets.
• A flexible approach and a sense of teamwork.
• Previous knowledge of working within a high profile company in the retail / hospitality sector
• Ability to deliver ‘service’ in line with strategic business objectives.
• NVQ Level 2 Customer Service or equivalent
Click here for a full job description.
Click here to apply.
Deadline is 19 September 2016.