- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 10 Aug, 2015
Job Title: Customer Services Assistant
intu Potteries are currently seeking a Customer Service Assistant to join and to complement our existing team, in the smooth running of the Customer Services Desk at intu Potteries.
We concentrate on putting people first – our employees and our customers. We are approachable, helpful and quick to find a solution. We believe in being open about what we do and how we do it. We are passionate about getting things right first time and delivering real value for money. We also concentrate on getting the job done and everything we do is backed up by the quality of our service, the bold creativity of our ideas and the direct approach we take.
As a Customer Services Assistant within the Operations Dept of the business you will be responsible for the following:
Main Duties and Responsibilities
This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
- Liaise on a daily basis with retailers at intu Potteries identifying and responding to areas in which the customer service team can be of assistance.
- Assist in the coordination of market research and customer surveys for which the team will be responsible and undertaking as required.
- Assist Centre Management with promotions undertaken by the team wherein visitors will be proactively encouraged to learn of, or visit a specific store.
- To deal with all issues professionally and efficiently which arise on site, and disseminate information appropriately between the various parties e.g. tenants, security, cleaning, maintenance and Centre Management.
- To liaise with the Centre Management and team members on a daily basis so that a sound communication channel exists in order for team goals to be achieved.
- Customer Service team demonstrates excellent standards in personal grooming, and strictly adheres to uniform requirements which will the key means of identification to members of the public all intu Potteries team members.
- Nurture a proactive confident team which operates on a high visibility basis around the site encouraging interaction and dialogue with site visitors and retailers.
- Become familiar with and adhere to the Company’s Health and Safety Policy and Procedures.
- Maximise sales of intu Potteries gift cards.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries
- Handle and where possible resolve customer complaints
- Record details of customer inquiries, comments or complaints
- Manage the Centres lost and found property procedures
- Ability to work effectively and flexibly within a busy, dynamic working environment
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident and committed to providing a high quality, professional service
- Focused on the delivery of excellence in customer service
- Ability to prioritise work tasks.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Keen, reliable and enthusiastic
- Ability to get on well with others and inspire respect and confidence.
- Strong sense of customer focus.
- Flexible / supportive team player.
- Competency in computer/ keyboard skills
- Financial experience would be beneficial
Click here to apply or come down to our Jobs Fair on the 10th August, 10am to 4pm outside Burton on the Middle Mall and have a chat.