Job Title: Car Park Security Officer
Hours of Work: 30 hours per week Mon-Sun 00:00-24:00 any 5 shifts out of 7
Start Date: 1st October 2015
intu Potteries Shopping Centre is currently seeking reliable and flexible individuals to represent The Centre as a Car Park Security Officers.
intu Potteries is committed to a heritage of professionalism and quality that makes us a respected supplier of integrated services in our industry. We offer a range of contractual services to cover the most demanding of service needs. At intu Potteries we recognise that the growth and success of our company is dependent on the people we employ and the way that they are developed and stimulated within our organisation.
As a car park Security Officer within the Security Dept of the business you will demonstrate an in depth knowledge of the operation of the car park machinery and be able to carry out basic cleaning and maintenance tasks and repairs. Be able to assist customers of intu Potteries Shopping Centre to be able to park their vehicles in a safe clean and secure environment. To promote accurate use of the car park systems.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
• Courteous communication skills are required to liaise with members of the public at all levels, particularly those who have experienced difficulties with the car park systems or with their vehicles
• To demonstrate a high level of customer care at all times
• To be able to relay to customers directions and have knowledge of facilities within intu Potteries Shopping Centre and its Leisure Scheme
• Maintain a clean and tidy work place
• Any other duties as reasonably requested by intu Potteries Centre Management
• To be aware of the companies Health and Safety policy and carry out work in accordance with its requirements.
• At all times to maintain the highest standards of personal appearance in the completion of your duties.
• Comply with all uniform standards and directives
• To become familiar with all aspects of Pay on Foot car park systems.
• Assist with the delivery of intu’s objectives in line with ‘Employer of Choice’ status
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• S. I. A. Man Guarding & CCTV License
• First Aid Qualified to be maintained during employment
• Defibrillator Qualified to be maintained during employment
• Experience preferred training will be offered to suitable candidates
• Good written communication skills
• Good verbal communication skills
Click here to apply.