Job Title: Back of house Cleaner
Department: Trading Hours Cleaning
Hours of Work: 25 hours, Mon /Sun. any 5 hour shift between 00:00 to 24:00hrs including Bank Holidays
Start Date: 1st November 2015
intu Potteries are currently seeking a Cleaner to compliment the existing cleaning team and to maintain the high standards of cleanliness our customers have come to expect.
intu Potteries is committed to a heritage of professionalism and quality that makes us a respected supplier of integrated services in our industry. At intu Potteries we recognise that the growth and success of our company is dependent on the people we employ and the way that they are developed and stimulated within our organisation.
As the Cleaner within the Environmental Services Department of the business you will be responsible for maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness throughout The Centre paying particular attention to detail.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
• CLEANING DUTIES
• Empty all litter bins
• A thorough deep clean to all public areas prior to trading ensure they are clean and free of litter and cigarette ends
• Ensure public areas are free of litter by regular patrols
• Respond to spillages within the agreed time scale
• Put out wet floor signage and remove on an as and when required basis at all entrances
• Remove marks and dirt from all painted surfaces
• Become proficient in the use of ride on scrubber dryer machines, vacuum cleaners, wet and dry vacuum, pressure washers.
• Keep service corridors clean and tidy and remove any cages to the service bay
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Good all round house keeping skills
• Excellent Customer Services skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Trained to BICS standard
• Able to work alone or as part of a team
Click here to apply.