The intu family club in partnership with Playmobil, is free to join and you will receive exclusive offers and discounts, a gift for your little one, a membership pack, a magazine and much more!
The musical wall is an interactive window where children and adults alike can place their hand on the window at designated spots and the...
The Games Room
The games room is located in the lower mall, filled with a giant boat, games, colouring tables, chalk wall, colouring wall and seating...
Put the little ones in the driving seat of an intu Potteries fun buggy. It's more fun then you can toot your horn at!
Parent and baby room
When a nappy needs changing, mummy needs a rest, or a toddler needs taming, our parent and baby room is on hand to give you a calming...
Kids soft play area
Under 5s can have a ball in the soft play area at intu Potteries on the middle mall by Lush.
Safety at intu Potteries
The intu Potteries Safe Hands scheme is part of our family facilities, we offer a hotline number to assist parents and guardians in finding children who have been separated whilst out shopping. Please call 01782 220302 to speak directly to our Customer Service team who will help you.
Tips for parents
- Teach your child to recite their name, address and telephone number.
- Get a free wristband from the Customer Services Desk
- Sew or write their surnames only in any clothing.
- Encourage young children to stay close and hold your hand or trolley.
- Make sure that children know that intu Potteries staff wear orange scarves and ties and also intu name badges - look for the little bird!
- If you have lost a child inside a store, enquire at the nearest till. If on the malls ask a member of intu Potteries staff or at a Customer Services Desk.
- Children remain your responsibility. Please DO NOT leave them unsupervised, especially when using lifts and escalators.
If you are little and lost
- STOP, stand still and LOOK around. DO NOT run around.
- If you see the person you came with, go straight back to them and hold their hand.
- If you cannot see the person you came with go straight to the till if you are in a shop.
- If you are out in the malls look for a member of intu Potteries staff who has an orange scarf or tie and name badge on.
Losing a child, even for a few moments, can be very distressing and so for peace of mind you can visit our Customer Information Desk on the Upper Mall to collect a free wristband for your child. If your child gets lost our number is on the wristband so any found children can be reported to us straight away. If you have lost of found a child please talk directly to our friendly Security or Customer Services team.
These wristbands are bright, waterproof and tough, so as well as shopping they are ideal for other days out or journeys into busy towns and cities.
Child safe zones
intu Potteries is a family friendly and safe place to visit, shop and have fun. However, just in case you and your child are separated whilst shopping our intu Safe Hands scheme can help reassure and get help fast.
Wristbands can be picked up from the Customer Service Desk if you are shopping with children. They have our telephone number on for if someone finds a lost child. If you lose a child or need to report an incident you can talk directly to our Security and Customer Services Team.