Our Lockdown Gallery hopes to reflect feelings of kindness, bravery, hope, humour and beauty, as well as celebrate our local key workers who have kept the region going throughout the crisis.
We’re therefore asking you to send us your best pictures, artwork and poetry you've done during lockdown that fits within one of the following three themes; socially distanced reunions, local heroes and Stoke-on-Trent under Lockdown.
So, if you’ve captured a photograph, drawn a picture or written some poetry during lockdown that fits within one of our three themes, whether it’s a socially distanced selfie with a loved one, a person who has gone above and beyond to help others, or captured a photo of one of our local landmarks or empty city streets, we’d love for you to get in touch and share your picture!
For more information and to share your lockdown photography for consideration in our Lockdown Gallery which will be located in the Lower mall opposite New Look in early August, please contact intuPotteries@rewiredpr.com. Entries should be submitted in high resolution digital file format by 5pm on 23 July 2020.
How to get involved:
- The Lockdown Gallery callout and activity is completely free and open to all ages and abilities.
- Submissions should be sent to intuPotteries@rewiredpr.com for consideration for inclusion in the Lockdown Gallery before the deadline of 5pm on 23 July 2020.
- Photograph submissions should be sent as a high-resolution JPEG or PNG attachment in an email. Photography entries should be at least 2mb minimum in file size.
- Please include the full name/s and age/s of the photographer and any individuals featured in the image in the body of the email so that we can credit them alongside their image. A very short description of the image is also encouraged.
- All entries chosen for display in intu Potteries’ Lockdown Gallery will be notified by email by 24 July. Unfortunately, we will be unable to respond to any submissions that are not selected for display.
- By sharing your photography submission via email, you are a) confirming that you own the rights to the image and b) providing your consent for intu Potteries to display your image in the Lockdown Gallery, across intu Potteries’ website and owned social media channels.
- The person submitting the photograph for entry must ensure that, prior to submission, they have the relevant permission and consent from all and any individuals appearing in the image (or their parents or guardians if they are children) to: a) share the image with intu Potteries for consideration; b) to display the image in the Lockdown Gallery; and c) to use the image across intu Potteries’ website and social media channels.