The Wates colouring competition is open to school children between 4 and 11 years old with two categories of 4 to 7 year olds and 8 to 11 year olds.
Wates are the construction company who are currently building our leisure development due to open this year with a Cinema and family restaurants.
Just download your template, produce your design of a hard hat and hi-vis waistcoat and send it back to us.
The deadline for entries is the 20th February.
Return your entry to:
intu Potteries, Marketing department, Centre Management Offices, Quadrant Road, City Centre, Stoke on Trent, ST1 1PS. or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
A judging panel from intu Potteries and Wates Construction will pick two category winners whose design will then be produced on to the protective clothing and will be featured in the intu Potteries month of fashion campaign throughout March.
As part of the prize the winning child with 10 of their class friends and teachers will be invited for a VIP tour around the intu Potteries leisure development construction site which is due to open this year.
Sandrine Rutter, Marketing Manager at intu Potteries said, “We are asking local school children to brighten up the usual plain hi-vis protective work wear but at the same time keeping it functional. The VIP tour is a great prize to be won and will give the children a behind the scenes look at the progress of the cinema and 5 restaurants."
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• (“Terms”). By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, so please read these Terms carefully.
• The competition is open to school children aged between 4 and 11 years old, all UK residents with a Staffordshire or Cheshire postal address except persons connected with this promotion.
• School children will have to send their colouring sheet to the Marketing team at intu Potteries, Centre Management Office, Quadrant Road, City Centre, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 1PS.
• The closing date is Friday 20th February 2015. 2 winners (age group 4-7 years old and age group 8-11 years old) will be chosen by a panel comprising of intu Potteries Marketing team and Wates PR/Marketing team. The two winners will be contacted via their teacher by email or post and be notified before 1st March 2015.
• Only one entry per student.
• The two winners will be invited with up to 9 of their school friends and two teachers to have a ‘behind the scenes’ tour of intu Potteries’ leisure development construction site by the end of March 2015.
• intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• The winners will be notified via their teacher.
• Should the prize winners be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu Potteries within 5 days of the notification date, intu Potteries reserve the right to draw alternative winners.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
• The prize winners may be required to take part in some promotional activity as a condition of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you are required to take part in such promotional activity, you agree that we may (but are not obliged to) use your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, transport advertising (such as buses), social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), in-centre advertising (such as floor graphics and banners), leaflets and flyers and on our website. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
• The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• We reserve the right to: (i) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value; (ii) in exceptional circumstances, vary, amend or cancel this promotion at any time on reasonable notice, including varying the closing date for the promotion; (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the promotion if they are in breach of these Terms; and (iv) amend these Terms, in which case we will use reasonable efforts to notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants. Other than for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense you may incur, whether direct or indirect and however caused, in connection with this promotion or the prizes.
• 19. This promotion is run by intu Properties Ltd, a company registered in England No 5086815 (“we”, "us” or “our”).
• 20. Any queries in relation to this promotion should be directed in writing to The Marketing Department, intu Potteries, Centre Management Suite, Quadrant Road, City Centre, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 1PS.
• 21. These Terms and this promotion are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.