Enter the save zone on Tuesday 2 October at intu Potteries for Staffordshire and South Cheshire's biggest student shopping night. Get the very best student discounts for one night only between 5pm and 9pm, restaurants and cinema open later.
Student discount guide coming soon.
You can visit us at a local fresher fayre too. We'll be at Staffordshire University on Wednesday 19 September and Keele University on the 24 September where you can register for the night.
Challenge your friends to a game of giant Connect 4, Chess, table football, snakes & ladders or noughts & crosses at our game zones accross the centre.
If you haven't registered before the night, don't panic as you can register on the night for your free wristband, check in desks will be available at each entrance. Family members and non-student friends are all welcome but only students wearing the student shopping night wristbands will be eligible for the discounts.
We’re teaming up with Blurt – a national foundation dedicated to helping those affected by depression – to raise awareness of depression and mental health in young people. Make sure you stop by and see Blurt at our student shopping night for advice, top tips on managing stressful situations or even just a chat! Blurt are also always looking to expand their network of ‘Blurters’ to support students at your college/university so drop by and sign up on the night. They’ll be outside River Island on the middle mall.
Pre-register before the event and you could win a £100 intu Gift Card. T&Cs apply click here for more details.
Offers and events are only redeemable on Tuesday 2 October from 5pm to 9pm.
Terms and conditions: Pre-registration prize for intu Student nights win £100 intu Gift Card
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Tell intu win an iPad 32GB.
• The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion.
• Give us your feedback on our student shopping night for your chance to win.
• The winners will be selected at random and notified 5 days after the closing date each month.
• Only one entry per person per centre will go into the prize draw. No purchase necessary.
• No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
• intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• The prize winners will be notified by email.
• Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu Potteries within 5 days of the notification date, intu Potteries reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
• The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
• The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
• The prize winner must be able to collect the prize from intu Potteries in person within 3 months of being notified and photo ID will be required. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu Potteries. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
• Provider of the Prize: intu is the Provider of the Prize and makes no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law shall have no liability to any entrant or winner in relation to any prize its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise.