Find every gift, however impossible at intu Potteries this Christmas.
We don’t know about you but we just can’t wait for Christmas! We've got all the biggest brands, fab cafés and restaurants, plus our cinema. When you need a break from shopping, you'll be able to find every gift however impossible.
Walkabout Santa and his elf, Holly
Make sure your little ducklings have their wish lists ready. Just ask one of our helpful team to see where he’ll be. Below are the days that Santa and his elf will be at the centre.
Thurs 15...........7pm to 9pm
Sat 17 & 24 ......10am to 6pm
Sun 18 & 25.......10am to 6pm
Sat 1, 8, 15, 22............10am to 6pm
Sun 2, 9, 16, 23...........10am to 6pm
Mon 17 and 24, Tues 18, Wed 19,Thurs 20, Fri 21...... 10am - 6pm
We have a festive display outside River Island on the middle mall including a Santa selfie sleigh with reindeers, giant tree, letter to Santa writing stations and Santa's postbox . Share your memories on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages and you could win a £100 intu Gift Card. Terms and conditions apply.
Write your letter to Santa
Children can write their letter to Santa at our festive display and post it in Santa's postbox. Santa's elves will post the letters straight to Santa who will then reply to as many as he can and also send a free gift. *Whilst stocks last.
New for 2018 - Let it snow
Every half an hour from 7pm to 9pm on Thursday 15 November then every half an hour from 10am to 7pm every day from Friday 16 November to Monday 24 December snow will fall on the festive display outside River Island. Enjoy the experience of snowfall without needing your hat and gloves.
Anything's possible with an intu Gift Card
Gift Cards can be purchased from the customer services desk on the upper mall or online and can be spent in over 70 shops, café’s and restaurants in the centre. An intu Gift Card is the gift of choice for savvy shoppers. You can load it with any amount from £5 to £1000. Whoo-hoo!
Late night shopping
Whether you want to catch a late Christmas movie, an evening dinner or tick off those last few presents on the list, you can do it all thanks to our late night opening. We are open later, so there’s no need to panic.. Please click through to our handy calendar to see our opening times.
Opening times may vary; please contact stores and restaurants directly to check opening hours.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Festive selfie competition
Deadline for entries is 2 January 2019.
• The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion.
• To enter take a selfie in our festive display and post it to one of our social media pages and tag us in.
• The winners will be selected at random and notified no later than 5 days after the closing date of 2 January 2019.
• Only one entry per person per centre will go into the prize draw. No purchase necessary.
• No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
• intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• The prize winners will be notified by email.
• Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu Potteries within 14 days of the notification date, intu Potteries reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
• The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
• The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
• The prize winner must be able to collect the prize from intu Potteries in person within 3 months of being notified and photo ID will be required. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu Potteries. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
• Provider of the Prize: intu is the Provider of the Prize and makes no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law shall have no liability to any entrant or winner in relation to any prize its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise.