Feeling a bit more adventurous then try this favourite of Sweet & Sour Chicken. Or to try a whole range of Pan Asian food why not book a table at Bon Pan Asian.
Sweet & Sour Chicken
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 2 boneless chicken breasts, sliced into strips
• Salt and pepper
• 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
• 4 teaspoons cornflour, mixed with 4 teaspoons water
• 1 cup canned pineapple chunks, drained with 1/2 cup reserved juice
• 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
• 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
• 1/4 cup chicken stock
• 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
• In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
• Season chicken strips and add to pan.
• Brown chicken and remove to plate.
• Add red and green peppers and cook for 1 minute.
• Stir in pineapple chunks, juice, sugar, vinegar and chicken stock and bring to a simmer.
• Simmer until sauce begins to reduce.
• Stir in cornflour mixture and bring liquid to a simmer.
• Stir in chicken strips and cook for 5 minutes.