Alexander O'Neal the American rhythm and blues singer, songwriter and arranger is visiting WHSmith at intu Potteries on Friday 17 March at 1pm to sign copies of his new book "All True, Man" outside River Island on the middle mall. In a music career spanning more than 30 years, O'Neal is an accomplished soul and rhythm and blues singer.
Tickets for the event can be bought through Ticketmaster here. You will then receive a book and the opportunity to get it signed by Alexander himself. Tickets are £16.79.
UPDATE (09.02.17): You will now be able to purchase his book on the day and get it signed. As soon as stock comes in (soon after 16 February), we'll update this page.
Purchase price includes one of a limited number of places for Alexander O’Neal book signing plus a signed copy of ‘All True, Man’.
You will be required to show your ticket to gain entry to the event, and as proof of purchase.
Terms and conditions
• The signing will commence at 1pm outside River Island at intu Potteries, Stoke on Trent.
• Early arrivals will be turned away. Anyone arriving to the venue before 12pm will be asked to come back at 12pm
• Due to the anticipated high turn out, please be prepared to queue
• Due to limited queuing space only ticket holders will be permitted to join the queue.
• Refreshments will not be available at the event but facilities are available at nearby outlets
• The exact time at which the event ends will be determined by the promoters on the day
• To avoid disappointment, we advise you not to arrive any later than the signing start time
• You will receive your copy of the book at the venue
• Your ticket entitles you to one place in the queue to get your book signed by Alexander O’Neal
• There will not be an official photographer present at the event
• A maximum of one book and one entry ticket per person
• Only ‘All True, Man’ will be signed. No other merchandise will be signed
• Unfortunately dedications within the book will not be possible
• Anyone under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult. Any accompanying adults will not require a ticket. Due to time and space limitations only one child can only be accompanied by one parent.
• Please note the event may be filmed, as an attendee you consent to footage of you being used for promotional purposes
• Tickets cannot be resold or transferred and shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any person, commercial agent, company or otherwise than directly by the applicant from Ticketmaster UK Ltd. Any tickets advertised for sale will be void
• Management have the right to refuse entry or remove anyone who does not comply with these rules or who fails to follow reasonable instructions on the day.