Win a Snoopy prize bundle!
This half term we’ve teamed up with our friends at Snoopy and Charlie Brown: the Peanuts Movie to bring you a fun filled week of free activities. We’ve also got our hands on three huge prize bundles full of movie goodies.
To be in with a chance of winning one of these bundles, watch the trailer below and answer this question.
The prize packs include: a kids t-shirt, Snoopy ears headband, notebook, baseball, dog house note set, keychain and wristband.
SNOOPY WEBSITE COMPETITION
• The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion.
• To enter visit intu Potteries at www.intu.co.uk/Potteries and answer the question correctly and enter your details for your chance to win:
• The winners will be selected at random and notified before 5pm on Monday the 9th November 2015.
• Only one entry per person per centre will go into the prize draw. No purchase necessary
• The Snoopy and Charlie Brown: The Peanuts Movie prize package includes:
o a kids t-shirt,
o snoopy ears headband,
o dog house note set,
o keychain and wristband
• We have 3 prize packages and will draw 3 winners.
• No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
• intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• The prize winners will be notified by email
• Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu Potteries within 5 days of the notification date, intu Potteries reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
• The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
• The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
• The prize winner must be able to collect the prize from intu Potteries in person within 3 months of being notified and photo ID will be required. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu Potteries. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
• Provider of the Prize: Twentieth Century Fox Film Company is the Provider of the Prize and makes no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law shall have no liability to any entrant or winner in relation to any prize its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise.
2018 Community highlightsRead more
Supporting Dementia Week at intu PotteriesRead more
Corporate responsibility 2017 highlightsDownload