Our restaurants don't just offer a delicious menus in the evenings, some offer sumptious breakfasts to set you up for the day, brunch, when you haven't quite made it for breakfast but are still a bit peckish and a variety of lunch time menus including lighter bites and food to cater for all dietary requirements.
We are offering a business lunch for you and 7 colleagues at one of our tasty restaurants. This includes food and drink up to the value of £20 per person.
Lunch to be taken between 12noon and 2pm, Monday to Friday at either Coast to Coast, Chiquitos, Frankie & Benny's, Nando's Pizza Express or Bon Pan Asian.
Deadline for entries is Monday 28 January
Meal to be eaten by Friday 14 February
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Win a business lunch
Deadline for entries is 28 January 2019
• The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion.
• To enter comment fill in your details and name of company who you work for on our competition page.
• The winners will be selected at random and notified no later than 2 days after the closing date.
• Only one entry per person will go into the prize draw. No purchase necessary.
• No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions which are £20 per person on food and drink at either Chiquitos, Coast to Coast, Frankie & Benny's Pizza Express, Nando's or Bon Pan Asian at intu Potteries. The meal must be taken Monday to Friday between 12noon and 2pm.
• intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• The prize winners will be notified by email.
• Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu Potteries within 2 days of the notification date, intu Potteries reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
• The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
• The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
• The prize winner must be able to notify intu Potteries on which date and time they would like to book the meal for, intu Potteries will then confirm and book the table at the chosen restaurant. The date and meal must be taken before Friday 14 February 2019.
• The winner and 7 colleagues must all work for the same business and show a business ID card before the meal.
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu Potteries. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
• Provider of the Prize: intu is the Provider of the Prize and makes no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law shall have no liability to any entrant or winner in relation to any prize its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise.
Supporting Dementia Week at intu PotteriesRead more
Corporate responsibility 2017 highlightsDownload
Park Mark Safer Car Park awarded to intu Potteries for 16 consecutive yearsRead more