TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.(“Terms”). By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, so please read these Terms carefully.
2.The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion.
3. To enter visit intu Potteries at www.intu.co.uk/potteries
4.The closing date is 27 October 2014 and the winner will be chosen from the entries at random and notified before 4 November.
5. There is 1 main star prize and four merchandise packs available, that will be drawn from entries across all UK intu centres.
5.Only one entry per person per centre will go into the prize draw. No purchase necessary.
One star prize:
- Canon Digital SLR Camera
- Including 18-55 mm lens kit
- 18-megapixel images from the EOS 1200D are packed with detail, creating perfect shots every time
- Powerful CMOS sensor absorbs more detail in every shot while a broad ISO range gives you the freedom to take natural looking low light photos
- SanDisk Extreme UHS-I SDHC Memory Card, 32GB, 45MB/s
- Lowepro Rezo TLZ20 SLR Camera Case
- Image collation & supplier promotional clearance
Four merchandise packs:
- Notebook and pen set
7.The prize will be delivered via post directly to the winner
8.By submitting your email address you agree to being contacted in the future by email by intu Potteries. You can unsubscribe at any time using the link on future emails or by writing to: intu Potteries, Centre Management Suite, PO Box 485, City Centre, Stoke on Trent, ST1 1PP.
9.No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
10.intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
11.The prize winner will be notified via email
12.Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu Potteries within 5 days of the notification date, intu Potteries reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
13.There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
14.The prize winner may be required to take part in some promotional activity as a condition of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you are required to take part in such promotional activity, you agree that we may (but are not obliged to) use your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, transport advertising (such as buses), social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), in-centre advertising (such as floor graphics and banners), leaflets and flyers and on our website. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
15.The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16.intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
17.Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
18.Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
20. This promotion is run by intu Properties Ltd, a company registered in England No 5086815 (“we”, "us” or “our”).
21. Any queries in relation to this promotion should be directed in writing to The Marketing Department intu Potteries, PO Box 485, City Centre, Stoke on Trent, ST1 1PP.
22. These Terms and this promotion are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.