• The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address.
• Winners: We will choose at random one entry from the comments on the designated intu Milton Keynes Social Media post. The winner will then be contacted and will need to collect their prize from intu Milton Keynes unless stated otherwise.
• The prize winner will be notified via social media.
• Any entries posted onto the Facebook wall or Twitter feed directly or to any other Facebook or Twitter post won’t be included we can only include entries that are linked to this post
• You must have permission of a parent or guardian to send us your entry.
• The winner must make contact with intu Milton Keynes and collect the prize within three weeks.
• No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
• intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu within 10 days of the notification date, intu reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
• The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
• The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete. Any bulk entries received will be removed from the competition.
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
• Promoter of the competition is intu Shopping Centres plc.
Final week August blog.
This week I have been finishing the twists in the main trunk, getting The Parks Trust to turn the top section and working on developing the continuation of the movement. The next batch of wood has gone up to the wood turner for the acorns.
It was good to see the top section standing up to get an idea of how the sculpture would work when standing up. The e…More info
The magic of Christmas begins at intu Milton Keynes this year!
Central Milton Keynes will be lit up with thousands of twinkling, sparkly lights on Saturday 17 November, marking the start of the countdown to Christmas. Milton Keynes Business Improvement District, MyMiltonKeynes, together with partners will host the city centre’s light switch on, free for everyone to enjoy at intu Milton Keynes.… More info
intu Milton Keynes is set to install a dramatic and visually spectacular ‘living wall’ that will complete and complement its £2.8m car park redevelopment.
The regional shopping centre has been working with internationally renowned company, Biotecture, which specialises in transforming urban sites into ‘living and breathing’ installations.
Responsible for some of the UK’s most iconic living w…More info