- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 09 Sep, 2016
Topshop at intu Milton Keynes are looking for a new Visual Team Leader.
- As a new Visual Merchandising Team Leader you will support the Visual Management team in leading and inspiring them to deliver a World Class visual proposition to their customers.
- You set the standard that our Visual Merchandisers aspire to, by being a role model and showcasing trye cisual excellence in your own work.
- You encourage, support and coach the team on a day to day basis.
- You support your manager in looking after a team of 1 - 8 Visual Merchandisers.
- You will be primarily responsible for delivering a visually exciting environment, but you will also coach and support the store team to deliver a great service and motivate them to work in a fast paced environment.
This role will 37.5 hours a week.
Previous supervisor experience or management is required, with full availability. A full driving licence is needed also.
If you feel you're the right person for the role, please your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org FAO Karen, or you can bring it in store.