- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 02 Apr, 2016
Topshop at intu Milton Keynes are looking for a new Visual Deputy Manager!
- 39 hours per week, fully flexible including early mornings (5am) and night shifts.
- To support the store in delivering the brand by ensuring the store has the visual 'wow factor'.
- Candidates must love everything about fashion and be able to inspire Topshop's customers by ensuring the product placement and mannequin styling suits our market place and gets the right balance between commercial and visual.
- The right candidate will be responsible for leading the store visual merchandising and creative team of 5, working closely with the store management team to deliver the highest visual standards on the high street.
- They will optimise and showcase the product throughout the store with particular focus on mannequins, outfit builds, windows and key promotional areas.
- They will epitomise the brand by living the values, being a great fashion role model and setting an example to the rest of the store teams when it comes to delivering great service.
Do you think you got what it takes, if so email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com