- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 06 May, 2016
Application opening date: ASAP
Application closing date: 31st April 2016
- Experienced and highly skilled supervisor required.
- Trading since 1898 T. M. Lewin has become the recognised retailer of choice for business wear on the UK high street. With over ninety stores now trading across the country T. M. Lewin is now an employer of choice offering great career opportunities.
T.M.Lewin at intu Milton Keynes are now recruiting for a full time Supervisor.
- As a Supervisor of this store you will work alongside the management team and will be responsible for the overall running of the store including:
- Leadership of store team to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Achievement of sales and KPI's.
- Staff training; development and performance management.
- Health and Safety.
- Store presentation and merchandising standards.
- Effective stock management.
The successful candidates must have:
- Substantial retail management experience at Supervisor or Assistant Manager level.
- Demonstrate high level retail, operational; leadership; planning; organisational; interpersonal and communication competencies.
- Be equipped to mentor; drive; inspire team to deliver.
- Target and customer service orientated.
- Be highly motivated and ambitious with a can do attitude.
- Tailoring experience would be an advantage but not essential.
This role will suit an experienced Assistant Manager or Supervisor looking to take the next step into a management career; we offer a great salary package and all the benefits you would expect from a multinational retailer
If you feel you have the credentials to fulfil this role and want to work for a great company in a friendly environment please apply either instore or to:
Applicants must include current CV with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.