3x 20 hour sales advisor fixed term
1x 8 hour Shoe Specialist fixed term
1x 20 hour Shoe Specialist fixed term
DEFINITION OF ROLE: A Sales Advisor loves Topshop and Topman and is confident connecting with our customers and “knowing their stuff”. As a Fashion Role Model you will naturally strike up a conversation with customers of differing age groups and are able to help our customers outfit build or simply find the right product in the right size. Going out of your way and using all tools available, you ensure the customer leaves happy and this is your ultimate goal.
RESPONSIBILITIES COMMERCIAL FLAIR
- You play your part in maintaining Model Store standards in whichever function you work in.
- You see the availability of stock as important and support the team in ensuring all sizes are out for our customers.-
-You ‘know your stuff’ about the brand and the store, e.g. all new lines and when ‘must have’ items are back in stock.
-You show commitment to driving sales, ensuring that wherever possible every customer is able to purchase the item they wanted either in store, or online.
- You see service as your number one priority and always put the customer’s needs first.
- You play an active part in driving store and company incentives e.g. Customer Connect Feedback and email capture.
DEVELOPING THE BEST - You drive your own development and ask for support from your Manager or Team Leader.
- You work as a team player and identify when somebody in the team needs support, showing a ‘happy to help attitude’.
-You help to create a fun and dynamic culture, and make sure that working for Topshop Topman is the best place to work on the high street.
-You take an active part in team briefs, asking questions and sharing knowledge with the team.
-You are self-aware and proactive about your own development and seek opportunities to progress.
-When involved in a difficult customer or team situation you seek advice from a Manager or Team Leader ensuring the customer and the team are always looked after.
-You respond well to positive and constructive feedback, always seeing it as an opportunity to develop.
- You thrive in an environment where you need to react quickly to changing situations and you are able to deliver at pace.
You are able to spot potential risks to the operation (e.g. queues at the till, shop lifter activity) and feedback to your Line Manager.
-You are aware of the current stock loss result and are able to talk confidently through the store actions. · In some cases you are fully competent at all admin duties and back of house operations including cash handling if working within these functions.
-You communicate any Health and Safety risks to a Manager keeping the customer and staff safety in mind
Please can they send a cv to email@example.com or bring one in
Make sure they include a covering letter and also in the subject box what position they are applying for