- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 28 Feb, 2018
Title: Sales associate - Michael Kors
Expiry date: 28 February 2018
Job type: Part time
Number of hours: 6 hours a week
- Meet sales goals
- Utilise the elevated levels of sales and service to maximise sales performance
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
- After closing a sale, monitor all details including: shipping, alterations (if applicable) and special requests to ensure customer satisfaction
- Comply with all sales related policies and procedures
- Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Build and maintain repeat clientele; utilize client book
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
- Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
- Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
- Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork.
- Participate in inventories
- Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
- Properly execute all relevant register functions
- Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
- Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programs and meetings as directed by management
How to apply?
Please submit your CV to Gemma Green at gemma.green@michaelKors.com.