Originating in London in 1981, OFFICE is a world leading authority on fashion footwear. Our broad, curated range of the latest in-demand footwear styles and our vast portfolio of stores mean that we are proud to offer the best product and service to our loyal Customers. Working in an OFFICE store is fast paced, demanding and the perfect place to build your career in retail.
Our OFFICE store staff are hardworking, energetic and individual. Their passion for what they do is easy to spot and is reflected in the World class customer service that is delivered in our stores on a daily basis.
As a Sales Assistant for OFFICE you will act as an OFFICE brand ambassador and you will be supporting the Store Management team to drive sales and maximise profit opportunities for the store.
What does a Sales Assistant role at OFFICE look like?
- Pro-actively achieving individual and team sales targets for the month.
- Delivering World class customer service to our customers in store.
- Ensuring that product and trends knowledge is up to date so that you can relate to the customer and sell the key features and benefits to the Customer.
- Working well as part of a team and individually.
- Warmly approaching customers and initiating a dialogue to establish their needs/wants.
- Adopting the service guidelines and utilising these to achieve mystery test shop objectives.
- Ensuring the Sales Floor is kept tidy and clean and maintains OFFICE’s high standards.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Ideally have a love for footwear and fashion.
- Be able to work in a fast paced demanding retail environment with an enthusiastic, flexible attitude.
- Have a passion for a role in retail
- Be confident working in a team and as an individual.
- Be able to work 5 days per week and some evenings
What we offer in return:
- A fun, fast paced, demanding retail environment – Our staff love working for OFFICE because they are able to contribute ideas that are listened to and often implemented.
- World Class Training and Development – Enjoy on the job training as well as training and development that is run by HQ.
- Amazing Colleagues – Work is so much easier when you work with like-minded people. We are proud to hire passionate people who are driven to succeed.
- Succession Planning – We recognise our Superstars and we aren’t afraid to offer them promotions and moves to encourage them to keep learning and developing.
- Bonus Potential – Hit your targets and receive a cash reward on a monthly basis.
To apply, please take your CV and covering letter to the OFFICE store at intu Milton Keynes, for the attention of Graham.