- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 27 Jul, 2016
Michael Kors at intu Milton Keynes are looking for new Sales Supervisor!
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
To achieve personal and store sales goals, and to develop lasting client relationships. To provide team supervision and guidance, complying with all company policies, procedures and directives. To ensure the highest level of customer service standards are maintained at all times.
- Meet personal and store sales goals
- Continue to develop personal sales techniques and assist in the development of associates’ sales techniques to maximise sales
- Utilise elevated levels of sales and service to maximise sales performance
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
- After closing a sale, monitor all details including: shipping, alterations (if applicable), and special requests to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure all sales related policies and procedures are maintained
- Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
- Support and encourage team to provide the highest level of customer service
- Build and maintain repeat clientele by utilising personal client book and assisting team with utilising their client books
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
- Assist sales associates with various customer service issues
- Collaborate with store manager in areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, and inventory management
- Assist in the training of sales team in all areas of appropriate register usage and maintenance
- Understand and properly execute all management register functions
- Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies, procedures, and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork
- Participate in inventories
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, organised, stocked and reflects the correct visual image at all times
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising/ visual directives
- Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
- Identify product concerns in a timely manner
- Communicate inventory needs to support the business goal
- Ensure image and grooming standards are professional and reflective of the brand image, at all times
- Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
- Support and assist in follow-up for all training programmes and seminars
If you think you have got what it takes, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.