- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 30 Sep, 2018
The primary goal of the Product Specialist is to provide a fun educational experience for customers who come into the Tesla retail store. The Product Specialist will accomplish this by handling all walk in store guests, answering questions, educating the public about the electric drive experience. An implicit responsibility of the Product Specialist is to conduct educational conversations and business dealings in a way that creates a superior customer experience that represents the Tesla brand.
- Welcome all walk in guests, answer questions and generally manage the customer’s Tesla experience in the most positive way.
- Enthusiastically educate all customers and fans about the benefits of going electric.
- Assist Sales Advisors in co-piloting test drives for Tesla enthusiasts and providing an experience that future customer would highly recommend to friends and family.
- Help Tesla enthusiasts and future owners stay up to speed with Tesla by subscribing them to digital updates from the company and founder, Elon Musk.
- Through conversations on the floor, identify future Tesla prospects and encourage them to get behind the wheel of a Tesla product for themselves.
- Assist customers with purchases of apparel and keep inventory full and neat.
- Provide high quality customer service to the existing Tesla owner community.
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices.
- Help to develop a new way to market and sell cars to the community.
- Host delivery appointments, including new owner orientations tailored to the individual customer’s needs and comfort level.
- Your performance will be measured by your ability to engage and sign up potential customers in the store for updates and test drive and other event invitations from Tesla.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree or the equivalent in professional experience and extraordinary talent for sales.
- Experience in Sales, Customer Service or Retail is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and customer focused.
- Strong sense of team mentality and reliability.
- Ability to work on weekends and at events.
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts.
- Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying, 2 year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history.
To apply, please click here.