- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 31 Dec, 2017
Superdry are looking for great people to make up part of their family, sharing your passion for their fantastic clothes with customers in a fun and energetic way.
Being a Sales Assistant at Superdry means getting stuck in.
Superdry teams are about being unique, embracing change and innovating like mad. Your energy, organisation and willingness to get stuck in with your team, throughout every aspect of the store, will help deliver the ultimate Superdry experience. You will be ambitious to exceed expectations and this tenacity will be what drives store performance and makes their stores run like clockwork.
Above all, you will love having a good time.
- Exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Ensure product is in the right place at the right time
- Support the store team to deliver the highest standards across every aspect of store life
- Take pride in store appearance and embrace the Superdry store look
- Endlessly develop your product knowledge and understanding of the business
- Embrace the Superdry culture
- Be yourself
- A team player
- Passionate about the brand
- Confident, genuine and can be yourself
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for the customers
- Always positive
- Relentless and ambitious to exceed expectations
- Motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table but are realistic in what is achievable
- Eager to share and learn
What we offer
- £7.50 per hour
- 50% staff discount
- Clothing allowance
- Pension contributions
- Life insurance