- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 18 Sep, 2015
JOB TITLE: Area Manager
REPORTING TO: Head of Retail
DEPARTMENT: Retail Ops
AREA: 3: The Midlands
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Area Manager to join Miss Selfridge to cover stores in the Midlands.
In this role you will be an integral part of driving the business forward; delivering results though people, exceeding on KPI’s and driving great service across the area.
- Working with the Miss Selfridge leadership team to define and communicate a clear vision to your Store teams – translating the plan into ambitious but achievable goals and targets
- Inspire, motivate, and develop your store teams through excellent remote leadership
- To make commercial trading decisions, drive density and increase market share through your knowledge and insight into the local marketplace and consumer behaviour
- To coach and lead your Store Managers to ensure risks and opportunities are quickly identified and acted upon
- Ensure excellent customer service and operational standards are maintained and consistent across the area. To support any stores with developing and implementing a robust action plan if ever standards drop below the highest level expected.
- To develop and maintain excellent communication channels both within your own area and with the wider business.
- To ensure the Stores are prepared and set up to maximise all peak trading periods
- To be agile in response to competitor activity
- Enthusiasm, energy and determination to achieve results
- Genuine passion for Miss Selfridge
- Proven ability to think/act both strategically and tactically
- Able to combine creativity with a high degree of commerciality
- An ability to bring out the best in others
- Confidence and ability to influence to all levels
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent time management prioritisation
- Retail Operations Director
- Head of Retail
- Area Managers
- Store Managers
- External Business Manager
- Retail Finance Manager
To apply, send a CV and cover letter to: Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org