- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 19 Feb, 2016
Michael Kors at intu Milton Keynes are now recruiting for a supervisor role...
Reports to: Assistant Store Manager/Store Manager
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
- To manage stock and cashier team.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organised and stocked
- Manage in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
- Manage in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork.
- Participate in inventories
- Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
- Properly execute all relevant register functions
- Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
- Participate in all relevant training and development seminars, programmes and meetings as directed by store management
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Build and maintain repeat clientele; utilise client book
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
2 years' retail experience
To find out more or apply, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.