Job Title: Supervisor
Reports To: Assistant Manager/Store Manager
Purpose: A Supervisor is a role model in everything you do. Your passion, love, creativity and enthusiasm for the brand will drive you to deliver 100% all of the time in every aspect in the store. As a supervisor you will be confident with building a genuine relationship with the customers and team and lead by example at all times. You will set the standard and showcase what great looks like to the team. Your responsibilities will included all areas of the store such as, team development and coaching, customer service, commercial awareness, visual excellence and operational excellence - specialising in some of these areas. You will go out of your way and use all tools available to ensure our customer and team have the best experience. You will have strong communication skills and motivate your team to deliver the desired results.
• Supports the team to demonstrate the brand values at all times.
• Distinctive Service will be your number one priority.
• Have a sales mentality ensuring that all our customers are able to purchase however they want - whether in store or online, using the tools available.
• Uses daily / weekly reports to seek opportunities and identify risks and take action.
• Continuously make commercial recommendations to the management team.
• Maintain 100% wills and takes action where necessary.
• Ensure that we have 100% size availability and are using the tools available.
• Drive store and company incentives and encourage the team to take part.
• Able to deal with difficult customer situations ensuring the customer and the team are considered.
• Gives and seeks constructive feedback to the manager on the customer and team.
• Encourages the team to work collaboratively with each other and is seen as a role model with in the store with a can do attitude.
• Supports store recruitment, inductions, training and development, and reviews in store with the team.
• Adapts your style and approach to fit the needs of the customer and team.
• Plays an active part in store communication
• Supports the management team in creating a fun and dynamic culture, making sure that Jack Wills is the best place to work.
• Works towards and understands the stores sales and KPI targets.
• Supports the team to delivers tasks with quality and in the given timescales.
• Uses all tools available to support with own personal development.
• Fully competent on all admin and BOH duties in line with the policy and procedures.
• Support your management team in meeting all Health and Safety requirements for the customers and team.
• Good communicator at all levels.
• Takes personal responsibility for store results.
• Has experience in people management coaching, feedback, and delegating.
• Team player, who works hard, is reliable and operates with integrity.
• Develop great working relationships.
• Able to use own initiative and make quick decisions.
• Understands and keeps up to date with the retail trends.
• Able to adapt style and manage change.
• Will demonstrate a love of the brand.
• Obsessed with giving great customer service.
• Be professional whist creating a fun environment.
• Retail / Selling / Service experience.
To apply, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org