Job Title: Sales Assistant
Reports To: Store Manager/Assistant Manager
Purpose: A Sales Assistant is at the forefront of Jack Wills. Your passion, love, creativity and enthusiasm for the brand will be the driving force in achieving the ultimate experience for our customers. As a Sales Assistant you will be confident with building a genuine relationship with every one of our customer’s whether online or in store. You will go out of your way and use all tools available to ensure our customer have the best experience, through understanding our product, delivering visual excellence and taking responsibility and ownership for store operational efficiencies.
• Engages with every customer, providing an outstanding service, which is distinctive to Jack Wills. Build relationships which will be nurtured and developed.
• Gives and seeks recommendations and feedback to the managers based on the customers reactions.
• Works collaboratively with store team and is seen as a team player within the store, with a can do attitude.
• Takes an active part in store communication by asking questions and sharing experiences and knowledge.
• Uses own initiative and creativity to overcome daily challenges and takes action.
• Helps create a fun and dynamic culture, to make sure Jack Wills is the best place to work.
• Works towards and understands the stores sales and KPI targets.
• Delivers tasks with quality and in the given time scales.
• Takes pride in delivering and maintaining 100% standards for the customer.
• Prides themselves with great product knowledge and understanding of the business. Uses all Product tools to support with own personal development.
• Complete operational policies 100% (e.g. Till, Admin, Stock Takes and Back of House organisation).
• Reacts to potential operational risks (e.g. H&S, queues, size availability needed on the shop floor and shop lifter activates).
• Communicates H&S risks to Line Manager keeping the customer and team’s safety in mind.
• Will be confident and outgoing
• Takes personal responsibility.
• Team player, who works hard, is reliable and operates with integrity.
• Develop great working relationships.
• Excellent communicator.
• Understands and has a passion for the retail market.
• Able to accept and manage change.
• Will demonstrate a love of the brand.
• Obsessed with giving great customer service.
• Be professional whist having fun.
To apply, please send a CV to email@example.com