- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 18 Oct, 2015
Job Title: Commercialisation Coordinator
Reporting to: General Manager
Direct reports: No direct reports
Objectives of Role:
- To oversee all commercialisation programmes at centre level.
Areas of Responsibility:
- To be first point of contact at centre level for all intu Experiences projects (both existing and new); a liaison between all involved parties.
- To oversee the shopping centre bookings and operation of mall promotions.
- To proactively monitor ongoing commercialisation programmes to ensure the highest operational standards.
- To liaise closely with General Manager on all commercialisation efforts.
- To oversee the centre’s commercialisation budget.
- To liaise with intu Experiences on a regular basis.
- To coordinate the implementation of new commercial projects at centre level.
- To conduct local meetings with suppliers regarding space allocations, etc at centre level.
- To research local commercialisation opportunities.
- To ensure the delivery of market leading excellence in commercialisation.
- To communicate and liaise with intu Experiences, Centre Management, and Property teams to achieve and exceed where possible, budgeted targets.
- To build partnership relationships.
- To challenge and improve existing services and facilities through innovation.
- To undertake additional duties as required.
- To benchmark our initiatives against those in other companies and provide improvements.
- To achieve income budgets.
- To form an integral part of the Centre Management Team.
- To ensure compliance with the company’s health & safety policy.
- To work together with other intu centres to bring forward best practices / creative ideas etc.
- Word processing for general correspondence as well as some minute taking
- Input and updates to the management suite room booking system
- Reception duties including telephone and face to face enquiries, managing visitor systems, room booking & guest arrivals in a timely, efficient and friendly manner
- Input and updating work permit applications as per the centre procedure
- Handling of all incoming and outgoing deliveries and post, ensuring delivered to right team with delivery notes, booking couriers etc.
- General administrative tasks and duties relating to the operational requirements including drafting, production and checking documents, ordering stationery, etc.
- Any other duties as required
Qualifications, Experience & Competencies:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Previous experience of working within a busy office administration environment
- Able to behave with integrity and ensure all administrative information relating to the business is kept confidential (in compliance with data protection legislation)
- Excellent interpersonal and customer services skills
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Cash handling experience
- Reception experience polite, professional telephone manner combined with strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills - able to prioritise their workload to meet the daily demands of the role
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.