- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 19 May, 2018
The Company: Seventy Three Retail LTD
Seventy Three Retail LTD are franchise partners for two of the world’s biggest outdoor inspired clothing, footwear and accessory brands in Timberland and The North Face.
We have a well-established and ever expanding store portfolio across England which means we can offer excellent progression and career opportunities for stand out candidates.
- Full time with 40 hours a week.
- Consistently deliver store KPI’s to the company benchmark
- Be able to fully run a store including all administrative duties Inc. Cash handling, opening/closing of POS system etc.
- Have plenty of passion, enthusiasm and drive a team through excellent leadership and strong sales skills
- Develop an in-depth product knowledge and have the ability to cascade this information to other members of the team so the whole team are brand experts
- Develop and coach the team on service and selling skills
- Gain an excellent knowledge of the operational requirements of the store i.e. Full delivery process, goods stock return, refunds and exchanges, cashing up and cash handling processes.
- The ability to manage individual performances and the performance of the wider team, taking responsibility for delivering the overall store performance
- Demonstrate an excellent commercial awareness and understanding of the business needs i.e. Best Sellers, Important events/periods etc.
- Possess a positive attitude and be a brand ambassador for both Seventy Three Retail LTD and Timberland at all times
- Everyone has something unique to bring to Timberland, whether it’s experience, skills, ideas or enthusiasm. What kind of footprint will you leave? Show us what you’ve got, and get started on your path.
How to apply:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter stating which you are applying for.