- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 10 Nov, 2017
THOR’S tipi bar is coming to intu Milton Keynes in Milton Keynes and they are looking for enthusiastic assistant event bar managers to join the team.
Your responsibilities include:
- During the event
- To ensure the smooth daily running of the event at all times. This includes:
- Stock taking, ordering and ensuring deliveries are met at all times
- Adhering to the opening and closing times
- Customer satisfaction
- To rota and manage all staff on site, ensuring a full quota of staff at all times
- Ensuring all health, safety and legal guidelines are adhered to including:
- Licensing laws
- Noise levels
- Fire Safety
- Safety of staff and customers
- To be the main point of liaison for all suppliers when at work. These will include:
- Onsite food supplier
- Toilets, bins, fuel
- Stock suppliers
- To oversee cashing up, float management and all aspects of handling money on site
- To ensure Senior management are fully briefed daily on all aspects of the event
- The build will start on the 5 November.
- There will be training days prior to the event opening and closing duties after the event has finished
- The event dates from when it is open to the public are; 10 November till the 31December.
- There will be a date to obtain your alcohol license provided by them. (If applicable)
- The safe operation of any equipment is required at all times.
- You shall familiarise yourself with the Risk Assessment documents, HSC guidelines and equipment manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Cellar training, line cleaning and till training will all be provided.
The job will until 31 December.
If you think this would be perfect for you, please apply by sending a copy of your CV with a covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ref: ‘Milton Keynes - Vacancy’ in the subject line.