Top Things To Do For Families
The intu family club in partnership with Playmobil, is free to join and you will receive exclusive offers and discounts, a gift for your little one, a membership pack, a magazine and much more!
Safety at intu Milton Keynes
The intu Lakeside Safe Hands scheme is part of our family facilities. We offer a hotline number to assist parents and guardians in finding children who have been separated whilst out shopping. Please call 01708 869933 to speak directly to our Customer Service team who will help you.
intu Milton Keynes is a child safe shopping centre and as part of our family facilities, we offer a hotline number to assist parents and guardians in finding children who have been separated whilst out shopping. Please call 01908 557 008 to speak directly to our Security team who will help you.
Tips for parents:
- Teach your child to recite their name, address and telephone number.
- Sew or write their surnames only in any clothing.
- Encourage young children to stay close and hold your hand or trolley.
- Make sure that children know that intu Milton Keynes staff wear orange scarves and ties and also intu name badges - look for the little bird!
- If you have lost a child inside a store, enquire at the nearest till. If on the malls ask a member of intu Milton Keynes staff or at the Customer Services Desk.
- Children remain your responsibility. Please DO NOT leave them unsupervised, especially when using lifts and escalators and near fountains and water features.
If you are little and lost:
- STOP, stand still and LOOK around. DO NOT run around.
- If you see the person you came with, go straight back to them and hold their hand.
- If you cannot see the person you came with go straight to the till if you are in a shop.
- If you are out in the malls look for a member of intu Milton Keynes staff who has an orange scarf or tie and name badge on.
Child safe shopping
intu Milton Keynes is a family friendly and safe place to visit, shop and have fun. However, just in case you and your child are separated whilst shopping our Child Safe Shopping scheme can help reassure and get help fast.Look out for the bright orange smiley balloon stickers on shop windows - these carry our helpline number: 01908 557 008. If you lose a child or need to report an incident look for the nearest sticker and ring this number and talk directly to our Security and Customer Services Team.