From Monday at 10am until Friday this week, intu Milton Keynes will be joining the rest of the intu family in hiding bags of gold coins - each one is worth a £100 Gift Card. Two bags will be hidden at iconic locations in Milton Keynes each day and clues to their location will be given each day on social media.
Look for the hashtag #intuXmasCoins and good luck!
Twitter #IntuXmasCoins giveaway terms and conditions
• The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion or employees of intu properties.
• Competition overview: intu Milton Keynes will be hiding 10 bags of chocolate coins in local places/vicinity/iconic buildings in relation to the shopping centre each bag is worth £100 intu gift card. Daily between the 1st-5th December there will be giving out clues at @intumk using #intuXmasCoins as to the whereabouts of the coins.
• For your chance to win follow @intumk look out for the clues and go and find the coins. If found tweet a picture of you and the coins to #intuXmasCoins and the place you have found them and we will respond confirming you are the winner and invite you in to claim your prize.
• If we have multiple tweets for the same location it will be the first person that tweeted will be deemed the winner.
• The chocolate coins are being in some cases left unattended and might be outdoors so please eat at your own risk.
• The prizes are:
• 10 winners of £100 gift card each and the bag of chocolate coins.
• No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
• intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• Prizes are restricted to one prize per person i.e you can only win once.
• The prize winner will be notified by Twitter.
• Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu Milton Keynes within 5 days of the notification date, intu Milton Keynes reserve the right to draw an alternative winner. We will pick the next person who tweeted the location
• There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
• The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
• The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
• The prize winner must be able to collect the prize from intu Milton Keynes in person within 3 months of being notified and photo ID along with the coins they have found will be required. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu, Milton Keynes.
• By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable law