It’s all ‘hop-pening’ at intu Milton Keynes this Easter, starting with show-stopping circus acrobatics on Saturday 6 April.
In Oak Court, aerial acrobatics performers will defy gravity in several stunning displays throughout the day while balloon modellers and face painters entertain the watching crowds – all free to enjoy.
This sensational one-day egg-stravaganza officially launches Easter at intu Milton Keynes and the centre’s ‘Hunt for the Golden Egg’ competition and our Easter Egg Trail. Taking place each day of the holidays until Saturday 20 April.
Hunt for the Golden egg:
Each day, there are nine chances to win with our Hunt for the Golden Egg challenge. If your little sho-hop-ers are up for the challenge, take a look below at how you can take part!
So how will it work?
Find a coloured egg hidden around the mall and trade it in at the Customer Information Desk next to Five Guys to claim a chocolate egg!
If you spot the golden egg, take it to the customer information desk to claim your £10 intu Gift Card, plus you will be entered into a draw to win a £250 intu Gift Card** at the end of the holidays!
We will be hiding the four coloured eggs randomly during the morning then again in the afternoon. However, the golden egg will be hidden once a day so keep those eyes peeled!
Please note that there will be a limited number of eggs available per day and once all the eggs for that day have been found, we will indicate this on the board at the customer information desk. The hunt will then begin again the following day!
If you are lucky enough to find an egg, we ask that you please leave the rest of the eggs to be found by other people who are still looking for them, this is why we limit it to one egg per group.
Easter Egg Trail:
Every day during the school holidays up until 20 April we have our Easter Egg Trail.
Hidden around the centre are orange eggs which may be stuck to surfaces or objects throughout the mall so make sure you look closely! Each egg will display a letter and when you find this letter, make a note of it and crack the Easter phrase to win a prize!
To take part, simply pick up your Easter Egg Trail sheet from the Customer Information Desk, next to Five Guys and return it completed to claim your treat!
Also, throughout the Easter holidays, intu Milton Keynes is bringing more games onto the mall for shoppers to play with, including a giant snakes and ladders, table football, giant draughts and much more.
Plus, The Zip Yard is running a competition to design a new outfit for the Easter Bunny. Collect a template from the Zip Yard, create the outfit and hand it in, but hurry as entries close on Friday 5 April.
Be the first to get the latest events, news and discounts for the whole family by joining the intu family club here
With lots going on this Easter, come join the fun, we promise a cracking time!
** Terms and Conditions apply. This is an event taking place in centre and T&C's are available from our Customer Information desk.
Terms and Conditions for the Hunt for the Golden Egg - £250 intu Gift Card competition
These are the terms and conditions for the Hunt for the Golden Egg - £250 intu Gift Card competition found at www.intu.co.uk/miltonkeynes and in centre.
1) The promoter of this competition is intu Milton Keynes, 67 Midsummer Place, Central Milton Keynes, MK9 3GB, a company registered in England [company number 08133358] (“we”, “us” or “our”).
2) To participate in the competition you must find a golden egg withing intu Milton Keynes and submit your competition entry form (see section 7 below) between Saturday 6th April and Saturday 20th April, if you have found a golden egg (the “Competition Period”). Entries submitted outside of the Competition Period will not be valid.
3) If you wish to participate in the competition you agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”). By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, so please read these Terms carefully.
4) The competition is only open to legal residents of the UK aged 18 or over for the duration of the Competition Period. The competition excludes employees and contractors, agents and service providers of intu Milton Keynes, any member of the intu properties plc group, or any retailers at intu Milton Keynes, as well as any family members of such employees or contractors and anyone professionally associated with this competition.
5) Entry into the competition is restricted to one entry form (see section 7 below) per individual person that finds a golden egg within the centre. No purchase or payment of any form is required for entry into the competition.
6) All entry instructions for the competition will form part of these Terms. Entry instructions can be found at www.intu.co.uk/miltonkeynes or are available at the Customer Services desk at intu Milton Keynes.
7) To enter the competition, please: (a) find a golden egg that is hidden around intu Milton Keynes during the time period stated above (b) submit the entry form available at Customer Services at intu Milton Keynes. Entries must be submitted by the specified closing date (see section 2 above). Individuals who do not follow all of the instructions in these Terms, provide the required information, successfully submit their entry, timely submit their entry, and/or abide by these Terms may be disqualified. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Any entrant that attempts to complete or submit fraudulent entries, and his/her entries, will be disqualified. Entrants may not enter with multiple e-mail addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities, or uses any device or artifice to register multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the competition and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorised account holder of the said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. Authorised account holder is the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organisation, which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorised account holder.
Prize(s) & Winning
8) Each winner who finds a golden egg, hidden around intu Milton Keynes will receive a £10 intu Gift Card, all the golden egg winners will then go into a draw for a chance to win a £250 intu gift card
9) We reserve the right to: (i) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value; (ii) subject to section 20 below, in unavoidable circumstances vary the closing date for the competition; (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the competition if they are in breach of these Terms; and (iv) in exceptional circumstances amend these Terms, in which case we will notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants.
10) The prize winner(s) will be randomly drawn by an independent person selected by us in accordance with the laws of chance.
11) The prize winner’s first name and town/city/county will be made available on the competition page at www.intu.co.uk/miltonkeynes for 30 days from the closing date. The prize winner(s) will also be notified by email within 5 days of the closing date of the competition.
12) The prize winner may be requested to take part in some promotional activity as part of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you agree to take part in such promotional activity, you will need to enter into an image release form which allows us to use your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, transport advertising (such as buses), social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), in-centre advertising (such as floor graphics and banners), leaflets and flyers and on our website.
13) You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
14) The decision of intu Milton Keynes and/or any independent judge (as applicable) is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition, and no correspondence will be entered into on the matter.
15) Prizes are subject to availability. The prize will be as stated in these terms. Each golden egg winner will need to collect their £10 intu Gift Card on the day they find the egg. The £250 intu Gift Card winner must collect their prize at intu Milton Keynes within 30 days of the closing date of the competition. There is no cash alternative in whole or in part for prizes, subject to section 9 above. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-refundable and non-transferable. Prizes cannot also be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
Your information & image
16) Information you provide to us on the entry form will be used to administer the competition and to contact you only for the purposes of the competition.Your data will not be used for any marketing purposes. The data you provide will be secured within the company guidelines and deleted when the competition is finished. Also your data will not be made available to anyone out side the business. We may need your date of birth to verify that you are entitled to enter this competition, but will not use it for any other purpose.
17) We will keep your personal information secure and will process it in accordance with all applicable data protection legislation. intu shopping centres plc (registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office with registration number Z5170264) and other intu group companies are data controllers for the purposes of European Economic Area data protection law in respect of your data.
19) We reserve the right at our sole discretion to disqualify any entrant that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website; violates the Terms; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made. We also reserve the right to seek damages from any such person and entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
20) Our failure to enforce any term of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond our control and award the prize from among all eligible online entries received prior to cancellation. Other than for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense you may incur, whether direct or indirect and however caused, in connection with this competition or the prizes. We are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, incorrect, or inaccurate entry forms whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entry forms.
21) These Terms and this competition are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
22) Any queries in relation to this competition should be directed in writing to The Marketing Department, intu Milton Keynes, 67 Midsummer Place, Central Milton Keynes, MK9 3GB
Dated: Thursday 4th April 2019
SS19 Guess the retailerMore info
Burst into Spring and win a £500 intu gift cardMore info
Mother's Day Facebook CompetitionMore info