You may already be aware, but we have announced initial proposals for intu Milton Keynes to deliver one of the most significant retail and leisure development Central Milton Keynes has seen in over a decade.
The proposals, which are on public display until Sunday 31 May, will transform parts of the shopping centre to deliver:
1. Better connections – clearly defined routes are being created from intu Milton Keynes to the boulevard and through to Centre MK, including Oak Court which will be covered to provide a more comfortable environment.
2. Dining quarter – providing a range of places to eat from sit down restaurants to street food in a relaxed and comfortable environment.
3. Five screen boutique cinema – an alternative chic cinema offering with luxurious seating, good food and showing anything from the latest Hollywood hits to independent foreign films.
4. Additional shops – A range of flexible spaces to attract new and exciting brands to Milton Keynes
5. New public spaces – external landscaped areas and improved internal public space for events and entertainment.
Download the PDF for more information and to see what our proposals look like, or pop into our exhibition hub in-centre (located opposite Waterstone's) to view our exciting plans. Please also take a look at the 'flythrough' video of the proposed changes to intu Milton Keynes below.