This half term there is plenty to keep the little ones happy at intu Milton Keynes.
intu went straight to the source and asked their youngest visitors what they wanted to do and learn this year. With this in mind, creative cooking themed workshops became the theme for this year’s FREE half term activities.
Activities available will include a world food creation station which will teach children about foods from around the world, a dessert making workshop and a ‘what’s in the box’ challenge, allowing children to guess what ingredients are using just their hands, plus much more!
Join the intu team in the Kids Club area outside Debenhams for FREE cooking themed fun all week from the 11- 19 February including colouring, hands on workshops and educational activities your little ones will love. More details about the FREE activities available will be revealed closer to the time.
• Tuesday 14 - World Food Creation Station - learn about different cultures and make some tasty treats
• Thursday 16 - Easy as Pie - Go bananas for baking as we get together to create Banoffee pies to take home
• All Week - Guess the Grub - Feel the mystery boxes and guess what's inside! Prizes to be won
• All Week - Ingredient Hunt - help chef find her ingredients hidden around the centre
• All Week - Colouring Fun - creative colouring fun sheets in the Kids' Club garden