Terms and conditions: Father’s Day competition
1. The giveaway is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over (unless stated otherwise in these T&C's) with a UK postal address.
2.The prizes are provided by intu Shopping Centres plc.
3. Promoter of the giveaway is intu Shopping Centres plc
4. This giveaway is not open to employees of intu properties plc or anyone professionally connected with the giveaway.
5. The competition will run over two weeks, with one winner being selected at the end of this period.
6. Entry is online at https://intu.co.uk/miltonkeynes/competitions and the competition will open on Thursday 30 May – Thursday 13 June.
8. If there is no response from the chosen winner within two working days confirmation intu reserves the right to redraw a winner and re-award the relevant prize.
9. One entry per person. No purchase is necessary.
10. The prize consists of a Superdry cap, a meal for four at Five Guys (up to the value of £40), aftershave from Zara, socks from TM Lewin, golf balls from Sports Direct, a T-Shirt from Levis and retro sweets from Debenhams.
11. The winner will be required to collect the Prize from intu Milton Keynes at a time and date convenient to them. Any costs associated with the collection of the prize by the winner are the responsibility of the winner.
12. The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection. This may also involve participating in any media interviews or photo opportunities with regional and/or national press
13. Gift receipts will be included in the prize for the winner to exchange the prize/s should it not be suitable from each retailer, however no cash alternative will be offered.
14. intu reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, at its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the giveaway, and any Prize if awarded must be returned immediately.
15. The Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions. The winner agrees that the cost of and the responsibility for complying with such additional terms and conditions will be borne solely by the winner. We reserve the right at any time to substitute an alternative prize of similar or greater value. Further, we reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the giveaway (including altering the Prize) by changing these terms and conditions. No communications will be entered into by us regarding this.
16. intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
17. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
18. Entry into the giveaway constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
19. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
20. The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu.
21. All entrants’ data will be used solely for the purpose of contacting the winner. Any entrants who have opted in to receive more information from intu, by ticking the opt in box on the giveaway form will receive further communications from intu. Data is stored securely, and you can opt out at any time by clicking unsubscribe on any intu email you receive. You can write to us at any time to obtain a copy of your personal data and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Where appropriate, you may have your personal data erased, rectified, amended or completed. Please email email@example.com or write to the Data Protection Officer, intu Properties plc, 40 Broadway, London, SW1H 0BT