Terms and Conditions for the Disney on Ice Family VIP tickets 2019 competition
1. These are the terms and conditions for the Disney on Ice Family VIP tickets 2019 competition found at www.intu.co.uk/metrocentre.
2. The promoter of this competition is intu Metrocentre, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, NE11 9YG, a company registered in England 07085128 (“we”, “us” or “our”).
3. To participate in the competition you must submit your competition entry form (see section 7 below) between 17/09/2019 at 09:00am and 29/09/19 at 23:59pm (the “Competition Period”). Entries submitted outside of the Competition Period will not be valid.
4. If you wish to participate in the competition you agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”). By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, so please read these Terms carefully.
5. The competition is only open to legal residents of the UK aged 18 or over for the duration of the Competition Period. The competition excludes employees and contractors, agents and service providers of intu Metrocentre, any member of the intu properties plc group, or any retailers at intu Metrocentre, as well as any family members of such employees or contractors and anyone professionally associated with this competition.
6. Entry into the competition is restricted to one entry form (see section 7 below) per individual person. No purchase or payment of any form is required for entry into the competition.
7. All entry instructions for the competition will form part of these Terms. Entry instructions can be found at https://intu.co.uk/metrocentre/competitions/vip-disney-on-ice-100-years-of-magic.
8. To enter the competition, please: (a) complete and submit the official entry form available on https://intu.co.uk/metrocentre/competitions/vip-disney-on-ice-100-years-of-magic; Entries must be submitted by the specified closing date (see section 2 above). Individuals who do not follow all of the instructions in these Terms, provide the required information, successfully submit their entry, timely submit their entry, and/or abide by these Terms may be disqualified. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Any entrant that attempts to complete or submit fraudulent entries, and his/her entries, will be disqualified. Entrants may not enter with multiple e-mail addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities, or uses any device or artifice to register multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the competition and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorised account holder of the said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. Authorised account holder is the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organisation, which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorised account holder.
Prize(s) & Winning
9. One winner will receive a family ticket for Disney on Ice admitting 2 adults and 2 children to the 8:00pm performance on Friday 4th October 2019 at The Utilita Arena. This includes the 2 children must be between aged 5-11 to participate in the show.
10. Children must be accompanied to the show by an adult.
11. Winners must agree to attend the performance allocated to them (8:00pm performance on Friday 4th October 2019)
12. A VIP family ticket consists of four (4) tickets; maximum of 2 adult tickets plus up to 2 children tickets that include a ride in part of the show.
13. The first two correct entries selected at random after the closing date will each receive four (4) tickets for the show.
14. There are 8 VIP seats allocated for the ride at each performance – 2 families of 2 adults and 2 children each. A maximum of 4 children can ride in the cart.
15. Only 2 children from the winning family will be able to ride in the cart. They will be accompanied by 2 other children from another winning family.
16. Any associated arrangements and costs incurred are not included. This includes any necessary travel arrangements (including parking) and accommodation.
17. The prize cannot be exchanged, there are no cash alternatives and no correspondence shall be entered into. You may not sell or transfer (or facilitate the sale or transfer of) the prize for profit or commercial gain, offer the prize as an incentive/prize in a promotion or competition, or otherwise dispose of the prize in the course of a business.
18. Tickets are subject to availability, cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount and do not apply to tickets already booked.
19. Accompanying paid tickets cannot be guaranteed to be seated together with the winner seats and will incur a service charge per ticket and a processing fee.
19. Winners’ information will be shared across various parties for the purpose of prize fulfilment only.
20. If the event is cancelled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to allocate you alternative tickets, but this will be subject to availability.
21. We reserve the right to: (i) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value; (ii) subject to section 20 below, in unavoidable circumstances vary the closing date for the competition; (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the competition if they are in breach of these Terms; and (iv) in exceptional circumstances amend these Terms, in which case we will notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants.
22. The prize winner(s) will be randomly drawn by an independent person selected by us in accordance with the laws of chance.
23. The prize winner’s first name and town/city/county will be made available on the competition page at www.intu.co.uk/Metrocentre for 30 days from the closing date. The prize winner(s) will also be notified by post within 5 days of the closing date of the competition.
24. The prize winner may be requested to take part in some promotional activity as part of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you agree to take part in such promotional activity, you will need to enter into an image release form which allows us to use your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, transport advertising (such as buses), social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), in-centre advertising (such as floor graphics and banners), leaflets and flyers and on our website.
25. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
26. The decision of intu Metrocentre and/or any independent judge (as applicable) is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition, and no correspondence will be entered into on the matter.
27. Prizes are subject to availability. The prize(s) will be as stated in these terms. Each winner must collect their prize at intu Metrocentre within 30 days of the closing date of the competition. There is no cash alternative in whole or in part for prizes, subject to section 9 above. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-refundable and non-transferable. Prizes cannot also be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
Your information & image
29. Information you provide to us on the entry form will be used to administer the competition and to contact you only for the purposes of the competition and will deleted after 6 months from the conclusion of the competition, unless you have signed up to be contacted by intu Metrocentre and its retailers for marketing purposes. We may need your date of birth to verify that you are entitled to enter this competition, but will not use it for any other purpose. If you have selected the option(s) to be contacted by intu Metrocentre and its retailers for marketing purposes, we will only use your information to keep you updated with the latest centre events, retailer discounts and insider shopping tips from intu. We will not pass on your information to any third parties, and you can opt-out from direct marketing at any time.
30. We will keep your personal information secure and will process it in accordance with all applicable data protection legislation. intu shopping centres plc (registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office with registration number Z5170264) and other intu group companies are data controllers for the purposes of European Economic Area data protection law in respect of your data.
32. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to disqualify any entrant that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website; violates the Terms; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made. We also reserve the right to seek damages from any such person and entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
33. Our failure to enforce any term of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond our control and award the prize from among all eligible online entries received prior to cancellation. Other than for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense you may incur, whether direct or indirect and however caused, in connection with this competition or the prizes. We are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, incorrect, or inaccurate entry forms whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entry forms.
34. These Terms and this competition are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Any queries in relation to this competition should be directed in writing to The Marketing Department, intu Metrocentre, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, NE11 9YG.