Our retailers and friends of intu Metrocentre love to offer amazing prizes to our followers!
For your chance to win, following the directions within the social post, whether it's a comment, retweet or tag. Often we will ask you
All posts will have a date and time to enter by, this will indicate when the competition will end. From this date, we will announce a winner within 14 days of the post. We will then announce the winner and ask the winner to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or through direct messages.
All winners must collect their prize in person from intu Metrocentre, Gateshead, and have valid ID before picking up their prize.
Looking forward to the next competition? Make sure you follow us today for your chance to win.
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
1. Social media competitions on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are open to all UK citizens aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address, except persons connection with the promotion or intu Shopping Centres plc.
2. Prizes are provided by intu Shopping Centres plc on behalf of the retailer or partner stated within the social media competition post.
3. Promoter of the competition is intu Shopping Centres plc.
4. To enter, you must follow intu Metrocentre on the social media channel the competition is taking place on, either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, on follow the instructions on the post by the date and time specified on the post.
5. This competition is not open to employees of intu properties plc or anyone professionally connected with the competition. intu reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, at its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the competition and any Prize if awarded must be returned immediately.
6. The competition will open at the time of the post and will state the time and date of the end of the competition.
7. The winner will be selected at random and notified by intu via direct message within 14 days from the close of competition.
8. Only one entry per person will go into the prize draw. No purchase is necessary.
9. Prize: The entire gift will be announced on the specific social media competition post. Please visit our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/intumetrocentre, Twitter page: www.twitter.com/intumetrocentre or Instagram page: www.instagram.com/intumetrocentre for the full details about the prize.
10. The winner will be required to confirm they are the winner of the prize via direct message on the social media channel. The Prize will need to be collected and signed for at intu Metrocentre. Valid UK identification will be required in order to collect the Prize. If we are unable to make contact with the winner or they fail to confirm their address within 5 working days or do not comply with these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner chosen at random.
11. The prize winner must be able to collect the prize from intu Metrocentre in person within 3 months of being notified and photo ID will be required. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
12. The Prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
13. The Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions. The winner agrees that the cost of and the responsibility for complying with such additional terms and conditions will be borne solely by the winner. We reserve the right at any time to substitute an alternative prize of similar or greater value. Further, we reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Competition (including altering the Prize) by changing these terms and conditions. No communications will be entered into by us regarding this.
14. The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
15. intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
16. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
17. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
18. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
19. The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu.
20. We reserve the right to: (i) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value; (ii) in exceptional circumstances, vary, amend or cancel this promotion at any time on reasonable notice, including varying the closing date for the promotion; (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the promotion if they are in breach of these Terms; and (iv) amend these Terms, in which case we will use reasonable efforts to notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants. Other than for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense you may incur, whether direct or indirect and however caused, in connection with this promotion or the prizes.
21. This promotion is run by intu Properties Ltd, a company registered in England No 5086815 (“we”, "us” or “our”).
22. Any queries in relation to this promotion should be directed in writing to The Marketing Department intu Metrocentre, Centre Management, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear. NE11 9YG.
23. These Terms and this promotion are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
24. All entrants’ data will be used solely for the purpose of contacting the winner. Any entrants who have opted in to receive more information from intu, by ticking the opt in box on the competition form may receive further communications from intu. Data is stored securely and you can opt out at any time by clicking unsubscribe of any intu email you receive. You can write to us at any time to obtain a copy of your personal data and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Where appropriate, you may have your personal data erased, rectified, amended or completed. Please email email@example.com or write to the Data Protection Officer, intu Properties plc, 40 Broadway, London, SW1H 0BT