*Please note that this is a ticketed event only*
Join us on Saturday 18 November for the Big Switch On Gig with The Vamps and special guests Fleur East and Union J!
Fancy meeting the bands?
For your chance to meet The Vamps or Union J at the Big Switch on Gig next month, just take a selfie in front of your favourite artist's gig poster on the lower mall near H Samuel and share this on social media with the hashtag #intuMerryHill to enter! T&Cs apply.
Keep your eyes peeled on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram in the run up to the ticketed-event for exclusive competitions and more ways to win VIP tickets to see your favourite bands at this year's Big Switch On Gig.
THE BIG SWITCH ON GIG COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The prize draw entitles the winner to 2 tickets to the intu Merry Hill Christmas Light Switch On event on Saturday 18th
• The prize draw is open to all customers, except employees of intu Merry Hill.
Prize draw restrictions
• Entry into the prize draw is made via purchasing at least £50 worth of intu Merry Hill Gift Cards within one transaction
between Friday 29th September 2017 until Tuesday 31st October 2017.
• Entry is only valid for transactions from the Customer Service desk on the lower mall near Ernest Jones.
• Online entries at intu.co.uk/merryhill are not permitted.
• Customers can enter more than once during the duration of the campaign
• Contact details of the lead person attending must be disclosed at time of purchase and cannot be amended.
• Winners at the event under the age of 14, must be accompanied by an adult aged 21 or over and the accompanying adult
will therefore have to enter using one of the winning tickets.
• intu Merry Hill reserves the right to request winners proof of age when collecting tickets to the event and/or on arrival to
• Winners will be notified by email or post by no later than Friday 3rd November 2017 and will need to return to the centre
to collect their tickets prior to the event.
• Winners must collect their tickets within 72 hours of notification otherwise intu Merry Hill reserves the right to select an
• intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and
cannot be exchanged.
• No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions
• Products/prizes obtained via the prize draw or during the event on Saturday 18th November 2017 are not subject to
refund or exchange.
• Entry into the prize draw will be taken as an acceptance of the terms and conditions.
• Entry can also be made for free via post to intu Merry Hill, Centre Management Suite, Brierley Hill, DY5 1QX. All entries
must be received by Tuesday 31st October 2017. intu Merry Hill is not reliable for any entries that are lost, incomplete or
About the promoter
• intu Merry Hill reserves the right to cancel the event at any time
• By entering your mobile and/or email address and/or social media handles, you agree to receive communications in
connection with this prize draw, as well as marketing communications from intu Merry Hill
• You can unsubscribe from any or all communications from intu Merry Hill at any time.
• Promoter details: intu Merry Hill, Brierley Hill, West Midlands, UK. DY5 1QX
Rights of use
• The winners agree to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize
draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related
promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void.
• These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• intu Merry Hill will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and