Department store Debenhams offers a personal shopper service in-store. For further information on this service please contact Debenhams directly on 08445 616161.
Tax-free forms can be requested in some of our stores, but why not save all your receipts and fill out the tax-free form at the airport? A much quicker and easier way to claim your tax back. Alternatively you can print off tax-free forms online.
We have a growing number of stores that offer students discounts on a range of high-street fashion brands, which include Topshop, Topman, OFFICE and New Look.
Make sure you bring your Student ID with you next time you visit to start saving money!
Visitors Code of Conduct
All of us here at intu are committed to making your experience with us as welcome as possible. Whether you’re here for shopping, treating or eating, it’s important to us that each and every one of you feels at home. With that in mind we have a few simple house rules that we hope will keep everyone happy.
- To make sure our guests are not always tripping over film crews, we do not allow commercial filming or photography unless it’s agreed by centre management first, just pop by and have a chat to sort it out. If you’re taking shots of yourself, friends or family then snap away.
- Please always keep an eye on any children in your care.
- Intimidating behaviour of any kind towards other visitors, our staff or our retailers is not acceptable.
- If there is a hood attached to your clothing, please make sure that it is worn down.
- Animals are not allowed, unless they’re assistance dogs.
- We don’t allow shopping trolleys on the malls other than in selected areas.
- No dropping litter, except in the bins.
- No leafleting, canvassing, conducting third party interviews or surveys unless we give the thumb up first.
- Selling goods without our go-ahead is not allowed anywhere in the mall, car parks or associated areas.
- Nor do we permit busking in the mall, car parks and associated areas unless agreed in advance by Centre Management.
- Climbing or sitting on any balustrade, barrier, fence or railings is also off limits, as we’d hate anything to get broken, especially you.
- No ball games even if you are, Lionel Messi.
- Cycling, roller-blades, micro-scooters, skateboards, Segway boards, Heeley’s and any other similar products are a no-no.
- No swearing, shouting or use of other unpleasant language. As your mum might say, “ It’s not nice and it’s not clever”, and she’d be right.
- No inappropriate use of customer lifts and escalators.
- No throwing any object within the Centre (unless it’s a smile).
- Please no running on the malls.
- Shirts/tops and footwear must be worn at all times, except in the changing rooms of course.
- Crash helmets should be removed upon entering the centre even if you’re having a really bad hair day.
And finally …
There is a strictly no smoking policy and alcohol is only to be consumed on a licensed premise. This includes electronic cigarettes.
Any act of vandalism towards property belonging towards us, or our retailers will be dealt with accordingly and the local police informed.
This list doesn’t cover everything and we have the right to deny anyone entry whose actions we feel are inappropriate.
Anyone who ignores the above rules or commits a crime will be denied entry for as long as Management see fit.
All of which we hope you agree is fair.
But to the ninety-nine point nine per cent of you who are wonderful, lovely people and wouldn’t dream of being the slightest bit anti-social, thank you for taking the time and trouble to read this. Enjoy the rest of your visit.