£1,000 TRAVEL VOUCHERS UP FOR GRABS AT SPUR
Along with the warmer weather, here’s another reason to get your shorts out - Spur’s sensational summer competition to win £1,000 of travel vouchers!
It’s super-simple to enter - any customer over the age of 18 years buying a meal from Spur’s new summer menu up until 20 September 2014 is in with a chance to win. All you have to do is complete an entry form and drop it in the box in-store. The draw takes place on 25 September, and the lucky winner will receive £1,000 of travel vouchers for a holiday where and when they choose. It could be you!
New on the summer menu:
Alongside our classic Spur ribs, steaks and burgers, they're now serving up some hot new summertime specials with a tropical twist:
* Mezze Platter – Honey-topped flat bread with hummus, haloumi cheese, Kalamata tapenade and red pepper-feta dip.
* Prawn Twisters - Succulent whole peeled prawns infused with coriander and garlic, hand rolled in a crispy pastry, served with chilli jam and cherry tomato salad.
* Habañero Flamed Grilled Steak - Smokey Habañero and chorizo sauce surrounding a prime rump steak with stacked seasonal fries.
* Cuban Mojito Glazed Chicken Salad - Grilled chicken strips sautéed in Cuban Mojito glaze, on a bed of mixed salad leaves, red onions, cherry tomatoes, peppers and cucumber.
* Habañero Flamed Grilled Chicken Breast – Smokey Habañero and chorizo sauce surrounding a succulent chicken breast with stacked seasonal fries.
* Cuban Mojito Glazed Sautéed Cod – Pan fried cod sautéed with Cuban Mojito glaze with black-eyed beans, Cajun rice and sundried tomatoes.
Summer desserts include Lemon Posset with Raspberries, a light and zingy lemon cream derived from an old medieval drink, finished with fresh lemon zest, and Pina Colada Cheesecake with fresh pineapple pieces, topped with a layer of delicious coconut cream and toasted coconut strands, all sitting on our famous crunchy digestive biscuit base. The drinks list screams summer with rum-based cocktails and fruit punches plus fruity alcohol-free mocktails. Muy delicious!
So salsa on down to Spur for a taste of Summer and a chance to win a fabulous trip.
Designed by London-based creative agency Dalziel & Pow, the new store concept will feature the retailer’s latest vehicles, including the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV – the UK’s best-selling ‘electrified’ vehicle – and will include interactive digital displays that invite customers to discover more about…More info
intu has agreed terms with Rossi Ice Creams to launch at intu Lakeside this summer, 86 years after Rossi’s Southend parlour first opened its doors to the public in 1932.
The company now sells ice cream in selected branches of ASDA, Morrisons and Co-op and hopes the increasing brand awareness from an intu Lakeside store will support plans to distribute its product nationally.
The new arrival …More info
The THOMAS SABO AW18 Collection has launched
With the AW18 Sterling Silver Collection, THOMAS SABO presents the new season’s trend that allows the wearer to create a highly personalised look: the “mismatched” trend is all about mix & matching gold and silver, retro designs with contemporary, minimalistic shapes.
From dreamy unicorn pendants to retro style signet rings, from nostalgic locket …More info