CHECK IN TO WIN TERMS & CONDITIONS PROMOTION: WIN A £50 INTU LAKESIDE GIFT CARD
If you wish to participate in the ‘win a £50 intu Lakeside gift card’ promotion online through Facebook you must agree to these terms and conditions.
1. (“Terms”). By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, so please read these Terms carefully.
2. The promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 16 and over excluding employees and contractors, agents and service providers of intu Properties Ltd, Intu Properties plc, intu Lakeside Shopping Centre, or any retailers at intu Lakeside Shopping Centre, any family members of such employees or contractors and anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
3. Online entry by Facebook only. All participants must have access to the internet and a valid Facebook account. If you do not have a Facebook account you will need to create one to participate and you will require an active email address to do this. See http://www.facebook.com for details. In order to enter this promotion each entrant must take the social action of “check in” on their own Facebook page and then select the intu Lakeside Facebook page, the entrant must also add the hashtag #CheckIn&Win to their ‘check in’ post.
4. Only one entry per person. No duplicates, bulk entries or entries by agents of third parties will be accepted. Anyone found to use multiple social media accounts to enter will be disqualified and no correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter. No defamatory or offensive entries will be accepted. No purchase required.
5. The prize is for four people to each win a £50 intu Lakeside Gift Card. The promotion opens on 01/09/2014. The closing date is 30/09/2104.
6. Prize winners will be selected at random by a draw and winners will be notified by Facebook private message. Participants do not have to give any information or perform any tasks other than ‘check in’ to the intu Lakeside Facebook page using the hashtag #CheckIn&Win.
7. The winners will be selected using an independently verified random computer process. Winners must respond within seven days with full contact details for the prize to be delivered by registered mail. To be eligible winners must confirm in writing that they are neither an employee, family member of an employee, agent or anyone connected professionally with the promotion. The winners must also supply their name, email address and delivery address for the prize to be fulfilled. The winners or a representative must be available at the delivery address to receive the delivery on the agreed date and time. Otherwise, if these criteria cannot be met, a new winner will be selected with no liability.
8. The prize is non-negotiable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
9. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
10. We reserve the right to refuse to award prizes to anyone in breach of these Terms.
11. We reserve the right to: (i) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value; (ii) in exceptional circumstances, vary, amend or cancel this promotion at any time on reasonable notice, including varying the closing date for the promotion; (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the promotion if they are in breach of these Terms; and (iv) amend these Terms, in which case we will use reasonable efforts to notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants. Other than for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense you may incur, whether direct or indirect and however caused, in connection with this promotion or the prizes.
12. Winners’ names and counties will be available by writing to the Promoter after 30/09/2014.
13. Any queries in relation to this promotion should be directed in writing to The Marketing Department, intu Lakeside Shopping Centre, West Thurrock Way, Grays, Essex, RM20 2ZP.
14. These Terms and this promotion are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: This promotion is run by intu Properties Ltd, a company registered in England No 5086815.
Designed by London-based creative agency Dalziel & Pow, the new store concept will feature the retailer’s latest vehicles, including the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV – the UK’s best-selling ‘electrified’ vehicle – and will include interactive digital displays that invite customers to discover more about…More info
intu has agreed terms with Rossi Ice Creams to launch at intu Lakeside this summer, 86 years after Rossi’s Southend parlour first opened its doors to the public in 1932.
The company now sells ice cream in selected branches of ASDA, Morrisons and Co-op and hopes the increasing brand awareness from an intu Lakeside store will support plans to distribute its product nationally.
The new arrival …More info
The THOMAS SABO AW18 Collection has launched
With the AW18 Sterling Silver Collection, THOMAS SABO presents the new season’s trend that allows the wearer to create a highly personalised look: the “mismatched” trend is all about mix & matching gold and silver, retro designs with contemporary, minimalistic shapes.
From dreamy unicorn pendants to retro style signet rings, from nostalgic locket …More info