Zara are looking for a Floor Manager to join their team within Menswear at intu Lakeside.
Job type: Permanent / Full Time
-To lead and keep a high level of motivation within the department.
- To guarantee the adequate induction and follow up on training for new members.
- To assist in the development and retention of an effective team.
- To get involved in performance management of sales assistants (I.e. sickness/ absence, lateness, returns to work, etc).
- To ensure good housekeeping is maintained throughout all areas in the store and to communicate with the senior management team in case an incident happens.
- To be aware of the risks employees and customers are exposed to and to be aware of safe work practices and company procedures to overcome them.
- To ensure a high level of customer service is offered in the store.
- Monitor and support customer service action plans.
- To solve and manage customer issues as they arise and refer to the senior management team when necessary.
- To understand and reinforce the company return policy.
- To support customer service with product knowledge and awareness of the following; New arrivals. Replenishment of best sellers. Offering alternatives
- Plan the daily planners in advance ensuring that the following areas are covered at all times: Shopfloor, Fitting room, Cash desk
- Managing and motivating the team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- To be aware of the daily and monthly budgets to meet and exceed them.
- To communicate with the management team on a daily basis with information regarding personnel, product and procedures.
- To ensure standards are maintained during the day and at closings.
Experience and Qualifications
- Good knowledge of the company, the brand and the store they are applying for.
- Experience managing a fast-paced retail operation (for external candidates) or outstanding performance and accomplishment at INDITEX (for internal candidates).
- Passion to work on a fashion environment.
- Knows how to drive sales.
Skills and Attitudes
- Forward planning skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Goal orientated: to be oriented to carry out a good job and achieve or even exceed goals.
- Flexibility and problem solving ability.
- Has initiative to identify problems and opportunities to be proactive.
- Ability to handle pressure and react quickly to situations. Uses initiative to make timely decisions in challenging conditions and circumstances.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Takes ownership of self-development.
- Being approachable and friendly.
- Self-motivated and ability to motivate others.
- Ability to lead by example, motivate and develop staff.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to SouthEastHR@uk.inditex.com