Molton Brown are looking for a Senior Sales Consultant to join their new store at intu Lakeside.
Job type: Full Time
Salary: Dependant on experience
Do you have a successful retail background, preferably in beauty or luxury retail? Then we’d love to hear from you! Molton Brown is Kao’s prestige retail Omni - channel division that has built up a reputation for being London's bath, body and beauty connoisseurs. Our perfumes, shower gels, body lotions, candles and hand care products blend exotic ingredients with a touch of London eccentricity for bold fragrances and bright colours that stand out on the shelf and each product is still blended in London, our home since 1973.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Sales Consultant for our new store in intu Lakeside. You will be contributing to store sales and profit through demonstrating excellent customer service, selling skills, product knowledge and team work; and through acting as a brand ambassador, supporting the brand values.
Sales and profit
- Personally contribute to the achievement of sales targets and store KPI’s by delivery on individual targets
Customer service excellence
- Deliver excellent selling and service skills consistently.
- Ensure all customers receive a high standard of customer service
- Be customer centric in delivering business expectations on experience measures.
- Demonstrate an in depth and fluent knowledge of the product range in order to advise customers on the best products to suit their needs and on its main features or properties i.e. selling points, users etc.
- Attend product training and any subsequent refresher training offered
- Actively contribute to the consistent delivery of housekeeping and high presentation standards throughout the store
- Maintain excellent retail and VM standards in all areas i.e. sales floor, stock maintenance and handling and the stock room -
- Ensure window displays are kept clean and attractively displayed
- Be vigilant at all times to ensure stock loss is minimised and to contribute to store stock takes
- To ensure adherence to all policies and procedures including loss prevention, security, stock handling, health & safety etc.
- Contribute to the health and safety of others and yourself by following safe working practices
- To act in a responsible and positive manner at all times, ensuring that Company codes of practice are followed
- Luxury retail or retail beauty experience essential
- Strong team player
- Flexibility in working arrangements including availability during key holiday trading periods
- Ability to travel within reasonable distance if required
Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to commit to returning back to you as to the status of your application. Unless you hear from us within 2 weeks, please assume you have not been successful and please accept our best wishes for you and your job search. We appreciate your interest in Molton Brown.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org